F1 Fan's...Who do you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 Fan's...Who do you like?

I was a big Michael Schumacher and Ferrari fan until he retired.

Last year I grabbed onto Lewis Hamilton and the McLaren Mercedes team.

What a great season last year was. The championship came down to the last race. You can't ask for much more from a fan's point of view!

This year will be very exciting with the new rule's for traction control in effect. IMHO it make's for a more interseting race.

So, what team and or driver do you like best?

Do you think Kimi Raikkonen will win it all again this year or will it be someone else?

Dang! Hamilton just crashed in practice!
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.-George S. Patton

The world's DNF expert, Mark 'Traffic' Webber.
    Colonel Summers' widely quoted critique of US strategy in the Vietnam War is having a modest vogue...it is poor history, poor strategy, and poor Clausewitz to boot - Robet Komer, Survival, 27:2, p. 94.

Comment

Originally posted by thejester View Post
      The world's DNF expert, Mark 'Traffic' Webber.
      He got some point's this weekend at least.
      It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.-George S. Patton

Comment

Lewis Hamilton has the lead with 1 race to go...

Do you think he'll win it all this year?

Or will he blow it again like last year?

If I were a betting man I'd say he is going to win it. I can hardly wait to see the outcome.

Comment

I'm with Alonso, although I do fancy Hamilton's style.
          Personaly never liked Shumacher.
          All warfare is based on deception.
          Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans

Comment

I don't think Hamilton "blew it" last year. It was really close, no one blew it.
            Kimi is my favorite though, taking the place of Mika.

Comment

The new F1 World Champion

Comment

Very disapointed, Massa deserved that one and once again Hamilton got lucky
                "Folks need to be realists and realize that peace is a nice idea, but ultimately unattainable on a worldwide level."
                - 6thInf Grandson

Comment

Congrats to the new Champ.

Comment

Originally posted by PiNpOiNt99 View Post
                    Very disapointed, Massa deserved that one and once again Hamilton got lucky
                    What do you mean "once again Hamilton got lucky"? This is his first F1 Championship.

Massa did not deserve it any more or less than Lewis did IMHO.

Massa however won my admiration for handeling the loss of the championship with the dignity of a champion!

My hat is off to Lewis Hamilton and Felipe Massa. They are both World Champion's in my book. However only one can take home the trophy and this year it is Lewis!

Comment

Well if you look at the course of the season Hamilton if he was any good SHOULD have won the championship earlier in the season

Massa's year
                      3x Bad races/mistakes at Aus,Malaysia and Silverstone
                      2x Mechanical/Pit problems at Hungary and Singapore (both while leading)

vs

Hamiltons year

6x Bad races/mistakes/penalties at Malaysia,Bahrain,Canada (dumbest piece of driving i've ever seen), France, Hungary (Another puncture from constantly locking front brakes) and Spa (Like france cuts the track and gains an advantage recieves penalty)
                      0x Mechanical Failures for the year

If anyone deserved to be champion this year a certain driver McLaren dropped at the end of last season named Fernando Alonso would be champion after he (off the top of my head) scored more points than anyone in the 5/6 races in THAT Renault. If anyone will break Schumachers records it will be Alonso he has a certain "X" factor that Michael had and he's driven the wheels off every car he's driven in F1
                      "Folks need to be realists and realize that peace is a nice idea, but ultimately unattainable on a worldwide level."
                      - 6thInf Grandson

Comment

All very valid points but...

Hamilton is the champion. IMHO he earned it.

Alanso is a great driver. They all are or they wouldn't be driving the greatest racing car's on the planet.

Do you think Alanso can be at the top driving Renault's?

Put him in a Ferrari and watch out!

Just my 2 cents worth.

Comment

I hear you mate, loud and clear.

Comment

Well looks like Formula Ones on the way down with the looks of next years cars and this new "Medal" idea Bernie is proposing (more like stuffing it down peoples throats and saying "cop that"). IMO I really hope someone new takes over from him and Max bloody soon otherwise it'll be IRL on F1 tracks.
                            - 6thInf Grandson

Comment

Yeah it does look like they are screwing around with stuff too much. Why fix it if it ain't broke? I haven't read enough to form an opinion yet but, it doesn't look like they headed in the right direction does it?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X