• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Touchdowns

1. Jerome Simpson
    2. Tony Dorsett 99 yard run.
    3. Robert Bailey 103 yard punt return.
    4. Marcus Allen Superbowl XVIII 74 yard run. One of my all time favorite tds.
    5. Florida State vs Miami 1986 dexter carter 100 yard return -Trick play
    6. Kentucky celebrates too early!

7. The Music City Miracle
    8. Dan Marino fake spike to win the game.
    9. Aren't there any Steeler's fans at ACG? Surprised no Steeler's fan has posted this one.
    10. Bo Jackson runs over Brian Bosworth.

Comment

• Best Touchdowns

1. Jerome Simpson

9. Aren't there any Steeler's fans at ACG? Surprised no Steeler's fan has posted this one.
      11. This is a history forum, and I can't believe this one didn't make it yet. I forgot all about this one. I may be wrong, but I think if a poll were conducted for greatest touchdown, this might win. Cal kickoff return versus Stanford as time runs out, and the Stanford band had already marched onto the field in celebration.

One in slow motion.

One at regular speed.

Comment

• Best Touchdowns

1. Jerome Simpson
        11. This is a history forum, and I can't believe this one didn't make it yet. I forgot all about this one. I may be wrong, but I think if a poll were conducted for greatest touchdown, this might win. Cal kickoff return versus Stanford as time runs out, and the Stanford band had already marched onto the field in celebration.

12. Vikings last minute touchdown

Last edited by Cosmos; 22 Sep 13, 21:48.
        The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Cosmos;2641845] Best Touchdowns

1. Jerome Simpson
          12. Vikings last minute touchdown

13. The Catch, Montanta to Clark

Comment

• Major League Baseball teams that have relocated

1. Baltimore Orioles, 1903, move to New York and become the NY Highlanders and in 1913 the name is changed to the Yankees

Comment

1. Baltimore Orioles, 1903, move to New York and become the NY Highlanders and in 1913 the name is changed to the Yankees

2. Milwaukee Brewers, founded in 1894, moved to Saint Louis to become the Browns in 1902, and finally to Baltimore to become the Orioles in 1954.

I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

2. Milwaukee Brewers, founded in 1894, moved to Saint Louis to become the Browns in 1902, and finally to Baltimore to become the Orioles in 1954.

3. Seattle Pilots become the Milwaukee Brewers in 1970.

Comment

4. Montreal Expos, founded in 1969, then moved to Washington DC in 2004 to become the Nationals

Comment

• [QUOTE=slick_miester;2644818]Major League Baseball teams that have relocated

4. Montreal Expos, founded in 1969, then moved to Washington DC in 2004 to become the Nationals

5. Kansas City Athletics

move in 1968 to Oakland

become the Oakland

Comment

5. Kansas City Athletics, move in 1968 to Oakland

6. Philadelphia Athletics, founded in 1901, moved to Kansas City in 1955

Comment

7. Indianapolis Hoosiers of the Federal League, founded in 1914, moved to Newark in 1915 and played as the Newark Peppers.

The Peppers:

Comment

7. Indianapolis Hoosiers of the Federal League, founded in 1914, moved to Newark in 1915 and played as the Newark Peppers.

8. Washington Senators, founded founded in 1901, moved to Minneapolis and became the Minnesota Twins in 1961

Comment

• [QUOTE=slick_miester;2645607]Major League Baseball teams that have relocated

8. Washington Senators, founded founded in 1901, moved to Minneapolis and became the Minnesota Twins in 1961

9. Brooklyn Dodgers become the Los Angeles Dodgers in 1958

Comment

• Originally posted by tcox View Post
                              9. Brooklyn Dodgers become the Los Angeles Dodgers in 1958
                              The three most evil men of the twentieth century were Hitler, Stalin and Walter O'Malley - Pete Hamill

Comment

• Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                                The three most evil men of the twentieth century were Hitler, Stalin and Walter O'Malley - Pete Hamill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X