2018 Winter Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Winter Olympics

Surprised there's no thread on the winter olympics yet. Feel free to discuss any olympic sport in this thread.

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Allow me to post first on our amazing girls who whupped the Canadians in a wild shootout.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

If Cute Babies Competed in the Winter Games

Comment

Comment

There is a thread in the tv section.

I don't think a shoot out win really qualifies as a "whupping".

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianE View Post
            I don't think a shoot out win really qualifies as a "whupping".
            And yet that view still does not sweeten the bitter taste of silver . . . .

Come over here, ya big lug. Let me buy you a Molson.
            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Well done USA Women's team!

Well done Germany!

Comment

Talk about home field advantage. It's not the first time with Skorea.

The winner and S. Korean is in the foreground.

Clear loser
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Team USA Wins 1st Curling Gold Medal

Hey! I'm impressed that our boys got gold in curling. It's still an unknown sport in the US but has been getting more and more attention.
                  Don't mistaken attention with popularity though, most don't seem to care for it.

Comment

Ledecka of Czech Republic wins gold in 2 different sports!

Congrats to Ledecka for winning gold in the parallel giant slalom and the super-G!

Comment

I'm shocked Canada came away with only a bronze for men's ice hockey. Some are having a hard time accepting Russia winning gold because they shouldn't be competing to begin with for doping.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                        I'm shocked Canada came away with only a bronze for men's ice hockey. Some are having a hard time accepting Russia winning gold because they shouldn't be competing to begin with for doping.
                        Frankly, I'm surprised so few athletes, not only Russians, are caught doping. An article from todays Pittsburgh paper: http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/g...s/201802250088

The stakes are too high for Olympians, and professional athletes as well as elite college amateurs to ignore the boost a chemical may provide. I've simply become too jaded to believe almost everyone is on the up and up. The athletes themselves do nothing but reinforce my belief.

Regards,
                        Dennis
                        If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X