HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
    I thought that Newfoundland was its own separate plane of existence.

Newfoundland is a rare standard time 1/2 hour difference from the rest of Atlantic Canada, the joke goes "the world will end at twelve o'clock, 12:30 in Newfoundland"

Comment

Originally posted by slick24 View Post
      Rooting for Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay, San Jose and this year Las Vegas!!!
      Vegas is going to be hard pressed to have a decent year. They still have a wealth of defencemen they need to start trading before the waiver wire picks them over...
      "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis View Post
        Vegas is going to be hard pressed to have a decent year. They still have a wealth of defencemen they need to start trading before the waiver wire picks them over...
        yeah i know but I am gonna root for them. They are my 4th team though (my second west coast team).

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

How many points do you think they'll end the season with?
          "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X