Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your NFL team doing in the 2017 Draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1J1
    replied
    Steelers take Watt, hopefully the heir apparent to James Harrison. If bloodlines are an indicator, he will be a player. Hopefully next will be a corner, or 2, who can play man.

I had to wait until checking the paper this morning to learn this. The draft isn't worth my time to watch. I rank it right with Honey Boo-Boo in the annals of "reality TV." A massive waste of time as structured, including the ridiculous mock drafts starting months before the actual event.

Regards,
    Dennis

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    replied
    The Saints found the cupboard was bare for Edge Rushers when they picked at 31. They went with Ryan Ramcyzk. He is a Tackle and they really needed a Guard to replace Jahri Evans. Someone may switch to Guard to play with Andrus Peat! Ryan has only started one year so he must have really impressed the scouts.

The Saints could have gone with a Free Safety, but the best one was gone and the second best is a likely target in the 2nd Round.

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• VinceW
    replied
    Redskins picked Jonathan Allen a Defensive End he was considered a top 5 pick earlier but he had injuries last season and fell to 17th.
    Redskins really need help on the Defensive line hope he stays healthy he could end being the steal of the Draft if he does.
    Last edited by VinceW; 27 Apr 17, 23:14.

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    started a topic What is your NFL team doing in the 2017 Draft?

What is your NFL team doing in the 2017 Draft?

Picking at 11, the New Orleans Saints take Marshon Lattimore, CB from Ohio State. He is dinged, but should be ready to go in August.

What has YOUR team done?

Pruitt

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X