Greatest Combacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marmat View Post
    ... Field Hockey, under its many different names and forms over time. Then one cold winter's day the peasants substituted a cow turd for the hacky sack affair they were using, and made history!
    The Englishman Lord Stanley and his family certainly took an interest.
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Poland.
      Wack tac mac hey.
      Regards.
      Grishnak.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmat View Post
        ... Field Hockey, under its many different names and forms over time. Then one cold winter's day the peasants substituted a cow turd for the hacky sack affair they were using, and made history!
        'Slippy sticks' is an exception, but then again, that reason is because it's yet another exciting sport given to the world by the Brit's. It's fast, brutal and exciting....But the problem with it is 'like gridiron' there are too many breaks, time-outs, changes of personnel and the referees getting involved too much in bust-ups. I remember the great punch-ups in Australian Rules Football but these days they have to act like a bunch of ballet dancers at an excuse me ball

Paul
        ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
        All human ills he can subdue,
        Or with a bauble or medal
        Can win mans heart for you;
        And many a blessing know to stew
        To make a megloamaniac bright;
        Give honour to the dainty Corse,
        The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

My pick.............however I am biased............

http://www.espn.com/chicago/85bears/regular?id=5401532

Comment

Texas A&M coming from 12 points down with 35 seconds left to beat Northern Iowa in last year's NCAA Basketball Tournament.
            “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
            ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X