• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's ...

Originally posted by CarpeDiem View Post
    Here's a debate starter
    http://www.thesportster.com/hockey/t...n-nhl-history/

My father in law couldn't stand Darryl Sittler or Shitler as he used to call him.
    One of mine is listed in the top 15 in the link I posted above: Doug Gilmour. I used to run into frequently when I lived in Kingston, Ontario back in the day and he was a dick everytime I met him. I did get to see a drink poured over his head once so there's that

... a basket full of Maple Leafs that I can't knock, I'll just add that I'm a bit surprised Brian Leeman wasn't included. Gilmour's always been a knob. I wasn't Sittler fan until he ran up against that inoperable cancer, Harold Ballard, after that I couldn't say anything bad about him. My eldest son met him a few months ago, had nothing but good things to say.
    "I am Groot"
    - Groot

Comment

Originally posted by Marmat View Post
      Harold Ballard
      Not a player but man oh man did I hate him back when I used to care about the Leafs.....

Comment

As a Canadien ...

Originally posted by CarpeDiem View Post
        Not a player but man oh man did I hate him back when I used to care about the Leafs.....
        ... born in Toronto, I had 2 two favorite teams, and remember well when they were both winning Stanley Cups! Then really bad things happened to one of them ...

"I am Groot"
        - Groot

Comment

Here's a good story about the old Red Wings vs. Avalanche rivalry and why we hated Lemieux and Roy so much.
          https://www.theplayerstribune.com/kr...nche-march-97/

Check out the video near the end. Even better than McCarty going after Lemieux is Lady Bynger Igor Larionov getting the better of Peter Forsberg.
          Last edited by johns624; 17 Mar 17, 10:50.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X