Most Hated Hockey Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Hated Hockey Players

The thread on Bieber got me thinking about players you hated because they weren't on your team and players that you really hated. Who is your most hated/detested hockey player?
    Mine was easy--Claude Lemieux.

Ulf Samuelson he was the dirtiest motherfer ever he destroyed Cam Neely's career one of my all time favourite players.
    Bryan Marchment same thing one of the dirtiest players ever but it was great once the Oilers got him.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
      The thread on Bieber got me thinking about players you hated because they weren't on your team and players that you really hated. Who is your most hated/detested hockey player?
      He was just as easy to hate in Jersey as he was in Colorado.

Originally posted by VinceW View Post
      Ulf Samuelson he was the dirtiest motherfer ever
      Never felt comfortable with him. Maybe God forgives all sins, but I couldn't.

Originally posted by VinceW View Post
      Bryan Marchment same thing one of the dirtiest players ever but it was great once the Oilers got him.
      Should've have been banned from the league: probably caused more damage than any other.

No mention of Brooks Orpik?
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Kenny ...

... "The Rat" Linsman.

"I am Groot"
        - Groot

Comment

How about Todd Bertuzzi and Tie Domi

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

Originally posted by slick24 View Post
            How about Todd Bertuzzi and Tie Domi
            Tie was alright: just don't put your hands on him is all -- like that drunk in a Bay Ridge bar. Domi flattened him with one punch, and though I was but a foot away, I never saw it.

Comment

Do you remember ...

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
              He was just as easy to hate in Jersey as he was in Colorado.

Never felt comfortable with him. Maybe God forgives all sins, but I couldn't.

Should've have been banned from the league: probably caused more damage than any other.

No mention of Brooks Orpik?
              ... Rumun Ndur?
              "I am Groot"
              - Groot

Comment

Three words: Dirty Darius Kasparaitis.

Comment

I dont have one but many would say Marty Mcsorley.
                  Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                  Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, I was a Hartford Whalers (now Carolina Hurricanes) fan.

They won the Adams Division in the 86-87 season and looked like a strong Stanley Cup contenders. But the ref's allowed the K-beck Nordicks (now Colorado Avalanche) to literally get away with murder, refusing to call obvious penalties and the Whalers lost 4 games to 2.

So, I hate everyone who ever played for the Nordicks, especially the Stastny brothers.
                    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Even though I'm a Habs/Sens fan and the Clodhopper may have been one of the better clutch performer of his time, I used to cringe when he'd stir up crap and then turtle when someone took him up on it. Even then I could see why fans of other teams might detest him.

One of those filling the role today of "hate him as opposition but love him on your team" would be Brad Marchand. He has a great way of getting under the other team's skin. Witness what he did to Sedin a couple of years ago. That could have sealed the Bruins the cup. To his credit Marchand has never turtled as far as I know. I'd take him on my team in a heartbeat.

Edit-He may have tamed it down the last year or two. he certainly did during the world cup or whatever it was called this fall.
                      Last edited by Canuckster; 16 Feb 17, 15:42.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                        A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, I was a Hartford Whalers (now Carolina Hurricanes) fan.

They won the Adams Division in the 86-87 season and looked like a strong Stanley Cup contenders. But the ref's allowed the K-beck Nordicks (now Colorado Avalanche) to literally get away with murder, refusing to call obvious penalties and the Whalers lost 4 games to 2.

So, I hate everyone who ever played for the Nordicks, especially the Stastny brothers.

I knew it... I found another Hurricanes fan.

Maybe? Please? Pretty Please?
                        SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

I'm a little surprised that it took this long for this name to be mentioned.

Then there was his stint as an underwear model.

All in all

Comment

Claude Lemieux is a good choice. Everyone should hate him for the crap he pulled.

However my answer is:
                            everyone currently wearing a habs uniform.

Comment

Here's a debate starter
                              http://www.thesportster.com/hockey/t...n-nhl-history/

My father in law couldn't stand Darryl Sittler or Shitler as he used to call him.
                              One of mine is listed in the top 15 in the link I posted above: Doug Gilmour. I used to run into frequently when I lived in Kingston, Ontario back in the day and he was a dick everytime I met him. I did get to see a drink poured over his head once so there's that

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X