The Biebs gets smeared ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Biebs gets smeared ...

...into the glass. This picture just kills me, dunno if unwarranted or undeserving apply, but certainly excessive and completely over-matched do!

Pronger to have 'hearing' after vicious hit on Bieber
    by Puck Daddy

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/pronger-to...232625536.html

"Chris Pronger is facing repercussions after his vicious hit on Justin Bieber Saturday at the NHL All-Star celebrity shootout.

The 6-foot-6 defenceman, who played for Team Lemieux, took out his frustrations on Bieber, pasting the Canadian pop star against the glass and spawning one of the greatest hockey photos of all time.

A day after the incident, NHL vice president of player safety Damian Echevarrieta intervened, announcing that the Norris and Hart Trophy winning defenceman will have a “hearing” on Monday.

The Hall of Famer was suspended eight times over his career, so his run in with Player Safety is nothing new. But it could get awkward considering Pronger currently works for Player Safety.

He probably needs to work on his story, though."

Biebs look'in worse for wear, Pronger with that shite-eat'in grin - Priceless!!!

The Bieb's as a Ranger, in a happier moment.

Last edited by Marmat; 29 Jan 17, 19:22.
    "I am Groot"
    - Groot

He should be given a medal.

If you could photoshop away the helmets, you could label it 'first night in prison'.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

There were two types of players to hate in the NHL. Those you just hated and those you hated because they weren't on your team--Pronger was the second type.

Comment

Hearing?! Maybe a medal for meritorious conduct, or maybe the commish feels he didn't whack the little butt head hard enough!

Regards,
        Dennis
        If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

The pure pleasure on Pronger's face was equal to mine when I saw the pic.

SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

I used to live in Dryden, Ontario lots of tough farm boys/bush workers... Always a good rivalry between the Thunder Bay North Stars & the Dryden Ice Dogs...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X