Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Persephone
    replied
    It's hilarious...every time Goodell walks up to the podium, the audience boo him.

Leave a comment:

• D1J1
    replied
    Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
    I will check to see who the Steelers drafted but other than that I don't care about the NFL draft. ESPN is becoming the NFL Network 2. They cover every little detail on every player and it is complete overkill.
    Precisely! I didn't know you were a Stiller fan! I know it is misspelled, but I have to keep my accent skills up Yunz! Yes, it is yunz. I never heard anyone say yinz in my life until the wannabes started crawling out of the woodwork!

Best regards,
    Dennis

Leave a comment:

• Checkertail20
    replied
    I will check to see who the Steelers drafted but other than that I don't care about the NFL draft. ESPN is becoming the NFL Network 2. They cover every little detail on every player and it is complete overkill.

Leave a comment:

• dgfred
    replied
    Hope springs eternal at draft time for my teams... then the season starts

Leave a comment:

• D1J1
    replied
    Greg, you and Trung Si are great guys, but pre-draft babbling is worse than the senseless, interminable buildup to a state presidential primary. The "experts" mainly have a worse record than your local weatherman. I love NFL football, but this stuff makes me want to hurl!

Best regards,
    Dennis

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied
    Originally posted by dgfred View Post
    Sorry D... I am a Draft Junkie
    +1!

Leave a comment:

• dgfred
    replied
    Sorry D... I am a Draft Junkie

Used to watch every year with my daughter of all people.
    Her team- Chargers
    My team- Dolphins

Needless to say the last bunch of years haven't been kind to us .

Leave a comment:

• D1J1
    started a topic NFL Draft

NFL Draft

Making a 3 day spectacle of a 7 round event that is as pseudo-scientific as voodoo, witchcraft, or alchemy! Earlier they did about 20-30 rounds in a day. A made for TV event that allows NY Jets fans to act like morons, (Jets fans and morons, sorry I repeated myself) when it is in Radio City Music Hall.

I'm passing on it, except to check the Pittsburgh papers the morning after each day. That will also eliminate eye strain caused by it appearing that Mel Kiper's lips are out of sync with his words when he speaks.

Regards,
    Dennis

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X