No announcement yet.

NFL Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then why was Tunsil suspended for 7 games last season for taking improper benefits while in college? There was also something about him using loaner cars.

The incident with his step-father was Tunsil defending his mother from her abusive husband. That makes him more appealing IMO. I have a feeling his current problems will trace back to his step-father.
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Dennis the Steelers did a much better pick in the second round, Sean Davis, CB, Maryland.

Pruitt
      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
        Then why was Tunsil suspended for 7 games last season for taking improper benefits while in college? There was also something about him using loaner cars.

The incident with his step-father was Tunsil defending his mother from her abusive husband. That makes him more appealing IMO. I have a feeling his current problems will trace back to his step-father.
        Way too much drama around this young man. I wonder if he can, or as happens to some, even wants to shake loose from his previous environment?

Regards,
        Dennis
        If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
          Dennis the Steelers did a much better pick in the second round, Sean Davis, CB, Maryland.

Pruitt
          I see he studied Chinese for 3 years in high school, so he is also smart enough to learn the playbook.........something Shamarko Thomas was unable to remotely approach in four years!

Regards,
          Dennis

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

The head recruiter for Ole Miss, Bo Davis, resigned last night. I think Ole Miss is about to get hit with sanctions. Bo Davis was head recruiter at LSU before he went to Ole Miss. Let us hope that Ole Miss gets appropriate punishment and the NCAA does not take it out on a Cleveland State like they did many years ago. The NCAA may not put major sanctions on Alabama or LSU, but Ole Miss is vulnerable.

Pruitt
            Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

My cousin, Robby Anderson, WR, was just drafted by the Jets. Out of Temple.
              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Extra cool . I have adopted the Cowboys because their center's last name is - Frederick. . To go with my Dolphins that is.
                SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                  My cousin, Robby Anderson, WR, was just drafted by the Jets. Out of Temple.
                  Congratulations to your cousin! I hope he has HOF quality performances against the Pats!

Regards,
                  Dennis

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X