Joe Garagiola Dead at 90!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Garagiola Dead at 90!

He was both a ML player and a long time announcer!
    RIP Sir!
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

He grew up across the street from Yogi Berra and at the time scouts though Garagiola would be the bigger star.

RIP Joe.
    “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
    ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Can't say I'm shocked: Joe and Yogi were close since childhood.
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Joe & Yogi were two of the greatest personalities in the history of the game... back when it really was a game...
        Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
          Joe & Yogi were two of the greatest personalities in the history of the game... back when it really was a game...
          Nah, it was a business back then too: with George Weiss, it was always business.
          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
            Nah, it was a business back then too: with George Weiss, it was always business.
            It was just a game for the players... because of people like George Weiss and Charlie Comiskey.
            Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X