Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACG-MSL Baseball 2016

Who wants to play?

PM me your email and I will get you an invite.

SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Dang... don't everyone jump up at once .

Where are the Boys and Girls of summer?

Comment

Could you explain this game more?
      “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
      ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
        Could you explain this game more?
        It is sort of like cricket, only no tea breaks and each game does not last for days.
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Haha .

Fantasy Baseball/ Head to Head games/ Hope to get 10+ teams/ Regular 10 x 10 stats (or so). Just your basic fantasy baseball among friends .

Comment

If you can get enough people together and need one more, I'll play.
            "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

May I play if I promise to behave?

Comment

Turns out I won't be able to participate this coming season.

I will be busy with the USCG. I'm not sure how much time I will have available to concentrate on the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                  If you can get enough people together and need one more, I'll play.
                  Play in '13-you cheat-get called out on it-you admit it-nobody noticed your confession. Play in '14-cheat again-get called out again, and you deny it. Spend your time blaming someone else for cheating, and admitting you knew about that cheating, but did not notify the league. Go on a full out attack mode against your accuser, attempting to defame his good character, knowing full well that someone did indeed cheat against him. Accuser brings undeniable proof-you go silent for days while you cook up a story to place the blame on someone else. You come out of hiding to present your story, which includes a confession of your co-conspirator's guilt. And at no time do you apologize for defaming your accuser. Flash forward to 2015, you "ban" yourself from acg fantasy baseball. And then in '16 you realize that nobody really paid any attention to your guilt or your immoral behavior in the matter, so you invite yourself back in to fantasy baseball here in acg. You really are a bad person aren't you? Shame
                  "In the absence of orders...find something and kill it!" Lt. General Erwin Rommel, 1942

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X