Parking for Chelsea home games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking for Chelsea home games?

I was wondering where fans park for a home Chelsea game since Stamford Bridge has no lots.
    John

Play La Marseillaise. Play it!

https://www.justpark.com/search/?fil...ing_categories

Paul
    ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
    All human ills he can subdue,
    Or with a bauble or medal
    Can win mans heart for you;
    And many a blessing know to stew
    To make a megloamaniac bright;
    Give honour to the dainty Corse,
    The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

Parking for Chelsea home game infers that Chelsea fans drive to the matches -- and drive home from them. Since Chelsea fans are known to be drunks and perennial substance abusers, wouldn't it be better if they didn't drive?

Or talk?

Or reproduce?

Or breathe?
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Dibble201Bty View Post
        [url]https://www.justpark.com/search

Paul
        Thought so.
        John

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
          Parking for Chelsea home game infers that Chelsea fans drive to the matches -- and drive home from them. Since Chelsea fans are known to be drunks and perennial substance abusers, wouldn't it be better if they didn't drive?

Or talk?

Or reproduce?

Or breathe?
          Not a fan?
          John

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Or talk?

Or reproduce?

Or breathe?
            Well, that trait wasn't restricted to English, or even Chelsea football fans now was it?.... It never has been.

When was the last time you went to an English football match?

Paul
            ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
            All human ills he can subdue,
            Or with a bauble or medal
            Can win mans heart for you;
            And many a blessing know to stew
            To make a megloamaniac bright;
            Give honour to the dainty Corse,
            The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

The last time I actually went to an English Football match was in 1973. It was southampton v someone else, and the only thing i remember of it was that one of the southampton players, (my step father's favourite Mick Shannon) missed a penalty.

We were in the "stalls", and had walked about three hours from our parking space. It was a cramped little ground, and I couldn't see a thing. We had to rely on those "commentators" you hear at every match, that insist on calling the action to noone in particular, even when everyone can see the pitch....(OHHH! He's missed it...That were naw penalty! Nobbut a touch!...AWWW COME ON!!! Bloody ref!) etc etc....

Considering, I much preferred watching Brian Moore and "The Big Match" after the sunday roast and yorkshire pudding...

(And now it's time for your letters, and I have one here from Mr.Primrose of Pymes Park, who's a fanatic Scunthorpe Fan. So, we sent our camera's down to Piddle Lane to catch the 8th division action, Hugh Johns is calling the match....

Brierly....Briely....he's got one man to beat....(ohhhh!!!!)
              Judson...Riddle...back to Judson...RIGHT FOOT SHOT.......curling away....

Unfortunately, Scunthorpe's strikers were both sent off after a second half incident.....Brierly will be out on bail for the rest of the season)

Where we lived on the Salisbury Plain, we could hear Larkhill Artillery School practice shoots in the early evening, and when we moved to the village of Newton tony, we had to drive out on the highway, and right around Boscome down Airfield to get to the village.

Mty supported club was NEWCASTLE UNITED, and favourite player Malcolm Macdonald ("super Mac"). They got to the F.A. cup final, I think, and lost to some expensive side.

all in all, it was much better, cheaper, and safer to watch Brian Moore. you could also listen to the funny sounding commentary from Anglia Television, (I used to think it was called "Anglican Television!)
              My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
              GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
              Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

Well, that trait wasn't restricted to English, or even Chelsea football fans now was it?.... It never has been.
                'Tis true mate, 'tis true, but there was a time when Chelsea's fans were . . . . . something special.

When was the last time you went to an English football match?
                In England? As opposed to an English pub in NYC? I've never been to England: after a brief stay in Scotland . . . . Her Majesty's Immigration Service stated that I would never again be welcome in your Sceptered Isles .... just for nicking a wee dram of Scotch whiskey. Talk about a bunch of tight asses.

I have, however, attended sporting events in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania -- aka The City of Brotherly Love -- which surely has to be at least as educational as an afternoon at Stamford Bridge.
                I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X