RUGBY: Six Nations Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RUGBY: Six Nations Championship

The Time is upon us, and the first fixtures are complete. I noticed no-one else had started a thread on this, so I thought I'd open it up.

Anyone daring to call the Victor early?

Which team(s) is your favourite?

Who do you want to see win?

Anyone a fan of watching the Womens' team like me?
    BoRG
    "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Well, we lost to E**land, missing out on the only good thing we ever get (at least we beat E**land).

We'll play like milkmen for the rest of the tournament, get the Wooden spoon, and blame the referee. The only good thing about Scottish Rugby is hearing, "No," voters sing about Bannockburn.
    Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

Originally posted by the ace View Post
      Well, we lost to E**land, missing out on the only good thing we ever get (at least we beat E**land).

We'll play like milkmen for the rest of the tournament, get the Wooden spoon, and blame the referee. The only good thing about Scottish Rugby is hearing, "No," voters sing about Bannockburn.
      Well I'm glad France beat Italy, and was surprised that Ireland and Wales tied...

Next weekend is the match that I can't lose. Scotland vs. Wales. My two favourite teams.
      BoRG
      "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

It does show though that either Italy is getting much better or France is in decline
        Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
        Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Saltaire at half mast, dragon redux

I won't intrude into private grief any further
          Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
          Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Has Jonnie Wilkinson retired yet?
            The PLO claims ALL of Israel!!! There will and can NEVER be a "2 State solution".

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X