No announcement yet.

Rams back to L.A.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gee guys, maybe we should see how the league will do in LA before we start going international. We don't need teams in other countries.
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

LA's track record isn't good in supporting NFL teams or the Rams and Raiders wouldn't have bailed on them. Regarding teams in other nations, the NFL waves the flag like they are good patriots, but their real flag shows a 3X5 $100 bill. They will go international if they think they'll make a couple hundred million on the deal.

Regards,
      Dennis
      If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

It would be interesting if they win, but I don't see it happening......

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/l...holders-012116

Regards,
        Dennis
        If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
          If the Rams are moving back to L.A. does that mean the Cardinals are moving back to Chicago. We could also have the Colts move back to Baltimore, the Ravens move back to Cleveland and the Browns will move to St. Louis and win three Super Bowls in seven years driving Cleveland fans insane.

Insane would be putting it mildly.
          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
            I don't see a problem with Mexico City. Perhaps two teams in Mexico. Travel/time zone issues are no greater than in the US and the popularity of the sport is there.

I am not in favor of Europe or Asia because of travel related issues and the flop that was NFL Europe. I think the average fan in Europe sees our game as a nice novelty, but nothing more.

Regards,
            Dennis
            The only problem I see is the Army of security you would have to have.
            SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X