Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vladimir Putin scores seven goals in birthday hockey game (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vladimir Putin scores seven goals in birthday hockey game (Video)

Vladimir got himself 7 goals!

Russian president Vladimir Putin spent his 63rd birthday on Wednesday by pretty much attending a hockey fantasy camp. He was in Sochi celebrating with friends and famous Russian hockey players like Slava Fetisov, Pavel Bure, Alexander Mogilny and Valeri Kamensky.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...162508681.html

Боже, храни нашего Господа и Государа Путина!

I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

I would have checked the guy so hard he would have been pootin.
      SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

He should play the fat dude from NK...now that would be a pay to view.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Putin is so cool that not only can he pull off a feat never equaled by either Gordie Howe or Valeri Kharlamov, but he can do it without a stick: his amazing johnson was all he needed to net seven goals.
          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

If you knew it was Putin wins and looks good or off to the gulag what would you do?

Comment

Still I would have to smash him... I guess having a Coup set up for afterwards .
              SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

When ask how he felt letting Putin score 7 goals the Goalie answered "alive!".

Comment

I hear the opposing team is looking forward to reuniting with their families which are presently returning from a state paid vacation at a " health club" in Siberia near the arctic circle....
                  Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Only 7?! Heads are going to roll! Mark my words, heads are going to roll for that!

Obviously no ex-members of the Broad Street Bullies on the opposing team!

Regards,
                    Dennis
                    If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                      I hear the opposing team is looking forward to reuniting with their families which are presently returning from a state paid vacation at a " health club" in Siberia near the arctic circle....
                      That explains all the opposing team members using sweeper techniques from curling to steer the puck towards their own goal after each Putin shot.
                      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Is there anything this man cannot do?

I am very sure we are seeing a cult of personality that the "Maximum Leader" Himself would have nodded in approval of.

What next? The Putin Playboy Mansion? Visits to Berlin Zoo to play with tigers? Helping the farmers bring in the harvest dressed in nothing but a pair of shorts and grain goggles?
                        My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
                        GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
                        Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

You can't believe that..
                          A great French writer told once : assholes dare everything,that's how you recognize them.
                          You 've got the president that you deserve.
                          That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Well, Putin still has Kim Jong Il as the world's best golfer...

http://www.oobgolf.com/content/fore+...the_World.html

This is from a couple years ago- but it's too good not to post. North Korean leader, Kim Jong-il is the best golfer in the world, hands down. On his first ever trip to the golf course, he shot 38-under par, including 5 hole-in-ones! This is reported by the government controlled media. He routinely shoots 3 or 4 hole-in-ones every time out.

Their is only one course in North Korea and it plays to about 7,700 yards, making Jong-il's feat even more impressive. 38-under par on a course longer than almost any in the US = NOT BAD!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X