Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Goodell! Grow a pair!

I am the last fan you would ever consider sympathetic to the Raiders, but
    I am amazed that "Pacman" Jones was not suspended, and for a long time, for his actions on Sunday. He has the track record to justify it!

A fine?! Just a fine! What kind of chicken feces move is that?!

The chump was part of Rodriguez's thugocracy at WVU and remains a gutless punk to today. It is truly unfortunate the Raiders don't get to play them again!

Regards,
    Dennis
    If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Jones is a punk of the first order, Goodell is just gun shy.
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Pacman is still in the league? I would've bet on a lengthy jail term by now.

After all, he did play at WVU.

(an unnecessary but humorous swipe at Half Pint)
      Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
        Pacman is still in the league? I would've bet on a lengthy jail term by now.

After all, he did play at WVU.

(an unnecessary but humorous swipe at Half Pint)
        John can handle it! WV had a fine coach and man in Don Nehlen. Hell, I even rooted for them then when they didn't play Pitt. He of course was run out for not winning enough.

Coach Rod emptied the juvenile detention league to man his teams. Between the actions of his thugs and the coach's own indiscretions they won a lot of games, but sucked as human beings.

Regards,
        Dennis

Comment

Adam Jones was pissed because Amari Cooper stiff-armed him on the play. It was a good one too.

Jones thinks the fine is too steep, he is appealing hoping to get it reduced. His odd remark afterwards is troubling though. He said he couldn't promise similar incidents wouldn't happen in the future. That sounds like a threat of some sort.
          Goodell really must have nothing hanging...if he doesn't address it.
          "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
            Adam Jones was pissed because Amari Cooper stiff-armed him on the play. It was a good one too.

Jones thinks the fine is too steep, he is appealing hoping to get it reduced. His odd remark afterwards is troubling though. He said he couldn't promise similar incidents wouldn't happen in the future. That sounds like a threat of some sort.
            Goodell really must have nothing hanging...if he doesn't address it.
            Also amazing is that Jones called what he did, "a football play!"

Regards,
            Dennis

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X