Gifford's gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gifford's gone

Frank Gifford has died. I'm not old enough to have seen him play in the NFL, but I remember watching him, Don Meredith and Howard Cosell entertain the masses while hosting Monday Night Football. Rest in Peace sir, you had a full life.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...H?ocid=DELLDHP
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went when they died-Will Rogers

RIP

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

RIP Gifford,
      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Another great gone.

Regards,
        Dennis
        If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

RIP Frank!
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

I met Frank Gifford a number of times back in the early 80's. He was a true gentleman and will be missed.
            God Save The Republic.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• asterix
              New York AG to sue the NRA
              by asterix
              New York Attorney General Letitia James launches lawsuit against the National Rifle Association alleging financial discrepancies:

https...
              Today, 05:46
            • casanova
              Emanuel Macron
              by casanova
              The French president Emmanuel Macron visited Beirut, Libanon. He watched the devastation in the city, caused by the Amoniumnitrat explosion....
              Today, 01:27
            • casanova
              Beirut
              by casanova
              A awful, dedoerate situation for the population in Beirut, Libanon. A Amoniumnitrat-explosion was the cause of the catastrophe....
              Yesterday, 23:35
            Working...
            X