X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slick_miester
    started a topic NHL 2015-2016

NHL 2015-2016

Oh yeah, it's coming. Had to buy my boy a new pair of skates the other day. I picked up a half dozen wood sticks a few weeks ago from a friend Upstate. Question: what's the best way to curve a wooden stick? Is this method reasonable?

• D1J1
    replied
    Crosby: for overall play at both ends seems the only logical, and correct reason. Lots of contenders though.

Letang and my favorite Pen, Malkin, should have received awards for not losing their minds and doing more stupid stuff than they did out there. Risk reward is very high with those two.

Regards,
    Dennis

Leave a comment:

• dgfred
    replied
    Letang was a menace.

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied
    Congrats to the Pens. The Sharks are a very good team, yet the Pens frustrated the hell out of them, and outplayed them overall. really, it wasn't even that close.

What I want to know is, how in the hell did Sidney Crosby get the Conn Smythe? Why not Phil Kessel, Nick Benino, or Carl Hagelin? That line sent San Jose into fits, six nights straight.

Leave a comment:

• dgfred
    replied
    I was going for the Sharks more than the Pens... but the Pens played better and deserved the Cup.

To be non-flying... they were flying around.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied

Another one for the city of Champions. The Burg with an H.

Leave a comment:

• slick24
    replied
    Woohoo the Pens won it

Leave a comment:

• D1J1
    replied
    Originally posted by VinceW View Post
    Penguins were the better team maybe one time they'll win the cup on home ice.
    Had we still been in the old digs I'd have had to make the parade with my son!

THANK YOU PENS!!!

Regards,
    Dennis

Leave a comment:

• VinceW
    replied
    Penguins were the better team maybe one time they'll win the cup on home ice.

Leave a comment:

• D1J1
    replied
    Superb effort by Jones stole one for the Sharks in game 5. A little better effort by Murray would also have brought my boys the Cup. On to game 6 tonight, hopefully a series clincher!

Regards,
    Dennis

Leave a comment:

• Sparlingo
    replied
    Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
    My Pens didn't fold, or even look that bad in the third period of game 4. A refreshing change of pace!

One more win for the cup!

LET'S GO PENS!

Regards,
    Dennis
    Silly Sharks, don't they know that Penguins eat fish for breakfast?

Leave a comment:

• D1J1
    replied
    My Pens didn't fold, or even look that bad in the third period of game 4. A refreshing change of pace!

One more win for the cup!

LET'S GO PENS!

Regards,
    Dennis

Leave a comment:

• dgfred
    replied
    Might need a Shark cage instead .

Or the Sharks are cooked.

Leave a comment:

• Sparlingo
    replied
    Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
    Up two feels good. It will feel better if my boys take one from the fish on their ice!

Regards,
    Dennis
    Ice fishing!

Leave a comment:

• D1J1
    replied
    Up two feels good. It will feel better if my boys take one from the fish on their ice!

Regards,
    Dennis

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X