NHL 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
    My Pens didn't fold, or even look that bad in the third period of game 4. A refreshing change of pace!

One more win for the cup!

LET'S GO PENS!

Regards,
    Dennis
    Silly Sharks, don't they know that Penguins eat fish for breakfast?

Comment

• Superb effort by Jones stole one for the Sharks in game 5. A little better effort by Murray would also have brought my boys the Cup. On to game 6 tonight, hopefully a series clincher!

Regards,
      Dennis
      If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

• Penguins were the better team maybe one time they'll win the cup on home ice.

Comment

• Originally posted by VinceW View Post
          Penguins were the better team maybe one time they'll win the cup on home ice.
          Had we still been in the old digs I'd have had to make the parade with my son!

THANK YOU PENS!!!

Regards,
          Dennis

Comment

• Woohoo the Pens won it

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

• Another one for the city of Champions. The Burg with an H.

Comment

• I was going for the Sharks more than the Pens... but the Pens played better and deserved the Cup.

To be non-flying... they were flying around.
                SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

• Congrats to the Pens. The Sharks are a very good team, yet the Pens frustrated the hell out of them, and outplayed them overall. really, it wasn't even that close.

What I want to know is, how in the hell did Sidney Crosby get the Conn Smythe? Why not Phil Kessel, Nick Benino, or Carl Hagelin? That line sent San Jose into fits, six nights straight.
                  I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

• Letang was a menace.
                    SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

• Crosby: for overall play at both ends seems the only logical, and correct reason. Lots of contenders though.

Letang and my favorite Pen, Malkin, should have received awards for not losing their minds and doing more stupid stuff than they did out there. Risk reward is very high with those two.

Regards,
                      Dennis

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X