NHL 2015-2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
    Do Canadian peewees regularly slapshot? Here's it's actively discouraged.
    They did in my day for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post
      They did in my day for sure
      Took Jr to Jersey, and overheard fathers just returned from a tourney in Ontario saying that not only did they slap shoot, but they did it quite well, with tips and deflections. Here slap shots are discouraged at that level, as they're seen as detracting from good wrist shot form.

In other news USA sent a very young squad to Russia, and it looks like they won't be remaining much longer.
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

• Will the Sharks finally make it to the finals? Or will they break my heart...AGAIN.

I've been too busy to follow them this season but they are looking good in the playoffs. It's also great to see our 2 young Euro rooks contributing.
        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

• Saw this on ESPN this morning, it's friggin hilarious!

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• SHARK attack!!! Get out of the water Blues.
              SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

• Originally posted by dgfred View Post
                SHARK attack!!! Get out of the water Blues.
                I think the Sharks will finally make it to the Stanley Cup Finals. I hope so.

Comment

• It comes down to Pens and Sharks.....

LET'S GO PENS!!!

Regards,
                  Dennis
                  If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

• ^ One of my buddies -- a Blueshirt fanatic from the Andy Bathgate days -- noticed how the '16 Pens look rather like the '12 Rangers.
                    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

• Pens up 1! That may not mean much, but it beats being down 1!

The second period was disappointing after their first period dominance. Hopefully that all too frequent occurrence doesn't happen again.

Regards,
                      Dennis

Comment

• Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
                        Pens up 1! That may not mean much, but it beats being down 1!

The second period was disappointing after their first period dominance. Hopefully that all too frequent occurrence doesn't happen again.

Regards,
                        Dennis
                        I fell asleep in the second (we're an hour later here) confident that the Pens would win, didn't think it would be that close. Kessel and Rust are becoming quite the boys this playoff season.

Comment

• Up two feels good. It will feel better if my boys take one from the fish on their ice!

Regards,
                          Dennis

Comment

• Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
                            Up two feels good. It will feel better if my boys take one from the fish on their ice!

Regards,
                            Dennis
                            Ice fishing!

Comment

• Might need a Shark cage instead .

Or the Sharks are cooked.
                              SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

• My Pens didn't fold, or even look that bad in the third period of game 4. A refreshing change of pace!

One more win for the cup!

LET'S GO PENS!

Regards,
                                Dennis

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X