Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2015-2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Best of luck to your boy and his team slick!

    LETS GO PENS!!!
    If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

    Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

    Comment


    • #17
      My Hurricanes are likely to be cellar dwellers... again.

      Only if the Staals play great, defense holds up a little better, and the goalies stand on their heads do they have a decent chance.
      SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

      Comment


      • #18
        My Habs against my Former Leafs tonight, for first time in years Toronto having trouble selling tickets, caught up as they are in Jays Fever

        Comment


        • #19
          That got a little close at the end.
          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

          Comment


          • #20


            Puck drops in seven and a half hours . . . .
            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by slick_miester View Post


              Puck drops in seven and a half hours . . . .
              <ahem>

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post
                <ahem>
                Rangers defense has been non-cohesive, and special teams not even worth a mention. Saw this in preseason, and it's not improving so far. Then again, Habs had a great start last year, while the Blueshirts' start was . . . . inconsistent.

                That being said, Subban should have been called for crosschecking Kreider in the back of his head. Guess the refs don't favor 5 on 2 power plays.
                I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                  Rangers defense has been non-cohesive, and special teams not even worth a mention. Saw this in preseason, and it's not improving so far. Then again, Habs had a great start last year, while the Blueshirts' start was . . . . inconsistent.

                  That being said, Subban should have been called for crosschecking Kreider in the back of his head. Guess the refs don't favor 5 on 2 power plays.
                  First time ever that the Habs have started the season with 5 straight wins. Seems to be getting better and no better goal tender than Price.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    We've been away awhile: much to review. Habs started red hot, but since Price's injury they've cooled a bit. Rangers set a record winning streak, then lost seven o their next eight. They won tonight though, so hopefully they'll build on that.

                    Question: one man breakaway, the forward is tripped by the D, recovers, shoots, save is made, and the trailer puts away the rebound. The ref's hand was up, however, due to the trip, so the goal was waived and a PP awarded instead. Does that make sense? Dumb ref robbed my boy of a goal.
                    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                      We've been away awhile: much to review. Habs started red hot, but since Price's injury they've cooled a bit. Rangers set a record winning streak, then lost seven o their next eight. They won tonight though, so hopefully they'll build on that.

                      Question: one man breakaway, the forward is tripped by the D, recovers, shoots, save is made, and the trailer puts away the rebound. The ref's hand was up, however, due to the trip, so the goal was waived and a PP awarded instead. Does that make sense? Dumb ref robbed my boy of a goal.
                      Play continues until the offending team has control of the puck (not touches it) so I think ref blew the call.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post
                        Play continues until the offending team has control of the puck (not touches it) so I think ref blew the call.
                        That's what I thought. The goalie didn't control the puck: he made a save --and let loose a rebound. That striped putz owes my boy a goal!

                        But seriously, that's the NHL rule. And the IIHF rule. And the AHL rule. And the QMJHL rule. And the NCAA rule. And the ISCA rule. Can you think of any hockey leagues where the rule is different?
                        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                          Can you think of any hockey leagues where the rule is different?
                          Nope

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Tough season. A boat load of key injuries, lack of goal scoring, and an inability or lack of desire of stars, (other than Geno), to play like stars continue to make this a long season for the Mighty Flightless Birds!

                            Regards,
                            Dennis
                            If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

                            Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              You-Ess-Eh!You-Ess-Eh!You-Ess-Eh!
                              I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                                You-Ess-Eh!You-Ess-Eh!You-Ess-Eh!
                                Ha! Wait to the finals

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X