UFC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC

I have recently gotten a bit interested in the UFC, though I've never really been much of a sports fan--something about it I guess.

Anyways, I was wondering if any fans have some insight on what fighters should be interesting in 2015 here? I was checking out Conor McGregor and he seems to be optimistic and ambitious about 2015 here. I think he's ranked #3 in his weight right now--hopefully it wouldn't be bandwagoning to follow him because of that lol.
    Last edited by Super Six 4; 10 Feb 15, 22:21.
    "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

I still follow Mixed Martial Arts some. I was really into it a few years back. Some of my favorite fighters to watch that are in the game now are:
    (in no particular order)
    Frankie Edgar
    Conor McGregor
    Nick Diaz
    Jose Aldo
    Vitor Belfort
    Matt Brown
    Benson Henderson
    Demetrious Johnson
    Tatsuya Kawajiri
    Robbie Lawler
    Georges St-Pierre

I just don't see paying the price the UFC charges for Pay per View when they have mediocre cards.

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

MacGregor is overrated. Aldo will destroy him.
      If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X