Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What The Hell Pete Carroll?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What The Hell Pete Carroll?!

    That has to be the single worst coaching decision in Super Bowl history.
    “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
    ― Groucho Marx

  • #2
    Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
    That has to be the single worst coaching decision in Super Bowl history.
    I agree

    Comment


    • #3
      I was so mind blown, but now I'm celebrating excessively!
      First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

      Comment


      • #4
        But in all seriousness I give Pete Carroll a lot of credit for very classy answers when he was questioned right after the game. I liked him when he was the Patriot's coach.

        To him and his players!

        Comment


        • #5
          What decision? I have no television!
          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

          Prayers.

          BoRG

          http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Salinator View Post
            What decision? I have no television!
            2nd and goal from the one with about 30 seconds left and a timeout, the Seahawks throw a pass and guess what? Interception at the goal line. This right after Lynch had just run for 5 yards to the 1. Dumb play! Final score Patriots 28 Seahawks 24.
            Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
              2nd and goal from the one with about 30 seconds left and a timeout, the Seahawks throw a pass and guess what? Interception at the goal line. This right after Lynch had just run for 5 yards to the 1. Dumb play! Final score Patriots 28 Seahawks 24.
              Thanks for the breakdown.

              That is gonna hurt for a long time! Although if it had been successful, the title of this thread would have been: What a Genius-Pete Carroll!
              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

              Prayers.

              BoRG

              http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

              Comment


              • #8
                Anyone know what the line on the game was? I thought the Seahawks had at least 3 plays to run, or just do a qb sneak over center from the 1 like 2 times and they probably would have scored. Anyone who bet on Seahawks is probably going insane right now. Anyone know the over or under, if that would have affected that? If so another group of people that would probably being crazy as well.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
                  That has to be the single worst coaching decision in Super Bowl history.
                  Former Cowboy great Emmit Smith said it was the worst play in the history of football.

                  IMO last nights super bowl was the most entertaining super bowl in NFL history. Though the 1999 Titans/Rams Super bowl comes to mind as a contender, where the Titans came up 1 yard short of winning the super bowl on the last play of the game.

                  Though I had my $$ on Seattle(Also my wager that the game would not go to overtime came through, tho I did not take this bet) , it was a very entertaining game. For the losing Seahawks, its just a gut wrenching feeling, one that may follow them for the rest of their lives in some aspect. 35 years from now both teams will be looking at that INT on the 1 yard like with awe. For the winning Patriots, waking up this morning is going to be a glorious feeling, the kind of glory you might only feel a few times in life.
                  Last edited by Taieb el-Okbi; 02 Feb 15, 08:04.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by lakechampainer View Post
                    But in all seriousness I give Pete Carroll a lot of credit for very classy answers when he was questioned right after the game. I liked him when he was the Patriot's coach.

                    To him and his players!
                    Must be nice to be a Pats fan lake. 4 super bowl wins for NE while we bills fans have 4 straight super bowl losses lol

                    Well, Tom Brady has been to 6 super bowls, winning 4. IMO Brady is not only a great talent, but also a hard worker, you dont just get 4 rings without some effort.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Sgt. Rock View Post
                      Anyone know what the line on the game was?
                      It was basically a pick em game. NE was -1 Seattle was +1. The over under was around 48(which I'm surprised hit considering there were no points in the 1st quarter)


                      Originally posted by Sgt. Rock View Post
                      I thought the Seahawks had at least 3 plays to run, or just do a qb sneak over center from the 1 like 2 times and they probably would have scored. Anyone who bet on Seahawks is probably going insane right now. Anyone know the over or under, if that would have affected that? If so another group of people that would probably being crazy as well.
                      Well it depends on how much one bet on the hawks. If one bet there house or life savings, then surely they are going to have a tough morning. I made a straight up bet with my buddy for 100$, so at least I didnt lose say 10 or 20k.
                      Last edited by Taieb el-Okbi; 02 Feb 15, 08:06.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
                        Must be nice to be a Pats fan lake. 4 super bowl wins for NE while we bills fans have 4 straight super bowl losses lol

                        Well, Tom Brady has been to 6 super bowls, winning 4. IMO Brady is not only a great talent, but also a hard worker, you dont just get 4 rings without some effort.
                        It is nice to be a Pats fan.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Pete Carroll will never live this down!
                          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I wanted both teams to lose. However it was worth watching just to see the look on Sherman's face following the interception.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Couldn't have happened to a bigger jerk. Did you see him after the touchdown where Revis was blocked by the official?

                              Pete deserved it too .
                              SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X