No announcement yet.

2014 NFL season discussion thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It appears that Doug Marrones gamble did not pay off. While Marrone was seemingly expecting a new head coaching gig after abruptly leaving the Bills, Marrone ended up with Assistant head coach for offense and offensive line coach for of all teams, the struggling Jacksonville Jaguars. But maybe things will work out for Coach Marrone, time will tell.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12...ant-head-coach

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
      How about a scoreless tie?
      I could handle this. The final score is 2 to 0, the only score a safety where Brady is tackled in the end zone.

Comment

Are you a Brown's fan? If so, are you kicking yourself in the buttocks or banging your head off a door frame about now?

I see that the team is looking to resign Hoyer for next season, and that they do not know for certain who their starter is, or, if that player is even with the team at this time!

That last statement says what about the intellectual agility of the folks who drafted "Johnny Football?!" The boy looks like a loser in so many ways that competent quarterbacks are not!

Regards,
        Dennis
        If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

No, not a Brown's fan. I have been following the story of Johnny Football, and some time ago here on another thread predicted he would be the next Ryan Leaf. Sad, but that is how I believe it will turn out.

To think someone with Manziel's talent would waste it being a self-centered jerk. Brady is a self-centered jerk, but I respect the fact he at least plays the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
            No, not a Brown's fan. I have been following the story of Johnny Football, and some time ago here on another thread predicted he would be the next Ryan Leaf. Sad, but that is how I believe it will turn out.

To think someone with Manziel's talent would waste it being a self-centered jerk. Brady is a self-centered jerk, but I respect the fact he at least plays the game.
            I agree that a lot of self-centered jerks can play with great success, and at any position, in any professional sport. Where the brain trust of the Browns erred, and where we will disagree, is that Manziel had the talent to play quarterback in the NFL.

He simply isn't that guy. The ability to play well in the type of offense he played in, and the way he played, at the NCAA level does not translate into being able to play with a high degree of competence in the NFL.

Regards,
            Dennis
            If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

One of the super bowl prop bets being offered is

Will the super bowl go to overtime.

The odds that the super bowl wont go to over time are around -800 , meaning if you bet 100 on the game not to go to overtime, you will profit around 12$

Similar odds are being offered for the will there be a safety prop bet, but if there is one great prop bet, IMO it is the Will the super bowl go to overtime, and one should pick No for this.
              Last edited by Taieb el-Okbi; 28 Jan 15, 19:27.

Comment

I will start a prop bet. Will I watch the entire game?

Giving 3 to 1 odds.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X