MLB Post Season 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Post Season 2014

That was an amazing game last night between the O's and Royals. I predict the O's will take the series, at least I hope so.

I'm glad the umps allowed them to finish, even though it was raining enough to call it. Is it my imagination or are the umps allowing the players more leeway this post season? I thought a couple of guys were going to be tossed for arguing balls & strikes.
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Go Royals and Giants! I haven't watched any of the LCS games due to other activities, so I can't venture an opinion on the umps.

Regards,
    Dennis
    If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Another great game played by the O's and Royals. Unfortunately, the Royals won AGAIN!
      I am rooting for the O's for a selfish reason. I really like the Royals, a true blue collar team. I just don't want my Giants to end up facing them in the World Series.

Looking good for the Giants, took game 1 at St Louis.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Saw both ALCS games and they were great games. The difference has been the bullpen. O'Day is not the same pitcher he was earlier in the season and Britton can't find the plate. For the Royals Herrera, Davis and Holland has been lights out.
        “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
        ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Ugh, a World Series between two wild card teams that couldn't even win 90 games.
          “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
          ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Tomorrow is the big day for the SF Giants and Kansas City Royals!

Congrats to both teams for making it to the World Series. I will be rooting for the Royals, they have much better looking players.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy Coburg View Post
              Tomorrow is the big day for the SF Giants and Kansas City Royals!

Congrats to both teams for making it to the World Series. I will be rooting for the Royals, they have much better looking players.

For what team do you play?
              I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Giants in 5.

Comment

I'm going for Kansas City they're going to have to win the first two games before playing the 3 in San Francisco if not it's going to most likely be San Francisco winning again.

Comment

Originally posted by VinceW View Post
                    I'm going for Kansas City they're going to have to win the first two games before playing the 3 in San Francisco if not it's going to most likely be San Francisco winning again.
                    That's my thinking too. I think KC has to win first two, because I don't they will win one in SF.

Comment

Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
                      Ugh, a World Series between two wild card teams that couldn't even win 90 games.
                      The Giants lost a lot of heart breakers, nail biters, evil umpires, weird calls, strange winds, bad bounces.......
                      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

For what team do you play?

You must be the only one who do not know...he plays on my team.

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

You must be the only one who do not know...he plays on my team.

Team Estrogen?

Was that a natural development, or the result of . . . . a medical intervention?

Rimshot
                          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Rooting for the Royals. I don't have a real interest in either team so I will take the 'dogs.

Regards,
                            Dennis
                            If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by VinceW View Post
                              I think KC will win Game 2, and then lose next 3 in SF.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X