2014 NFL Football Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 NFL Football Poll

About a month to go so it is time to get things rolling for the yearly poll. For those who participated in the past, there are no changes. For newbies, the way the poll will operate is explained below. Drop a post in the thread if you are interested in participating!

We will pick the winners of 10 games per week. They will be the games with the closest point spreads as listed on this site: http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_point_spreads.shtml

REMEMBER:
    All we do is pick winners straight up, the point spread is ONLY used to select the games each week.

This is a season long poll and the best record at the end of the regular season will be the winner. We will run a separate playoff poll if there is sufficient interest.

ALL picks must be in prior to the kickoff time, (Eastern Time Zone USA), of the earliest game used each week to be counted. You may change picks up to kickoff of the first game that week.

Any participant who fails to make any picks but wishes to continue to participate will be credited with 2 less correct picks than that weeks average number correct.

We will not use any Thursday games in the poll, including the season opener.

As in the past I will handle posting weekly picks and results for all players and keeping track of the season standings!

As we get closer to the season I will have a mod move the thread to the Sports Field.

Regards,
    Dennis

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Count me in!
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

I'll give it a try.
      "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Of course Dennis; I seldom miss a chance to make a fool of myself.
        Skip

Comment

I will take part

Comment

I am in like Flynn.

***Would some of you football nuts come over to the Fantasy Football thread and join the ACG League. It is much fun and we need some more managers.

SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Originally posted by dgfred View Post
              I am in like Flynn.

***Would some of you football nuts come over to the Fantasy Football thread and join the ACG League. It is much fun and we need some more managers.

Do what Greg says!

Regards,
              Dennis
              If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Comment

I'm in!

I just hope I do better than last year.

Comment

Count me in Dennis.
                  Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Everyone through Bob is checked in!

Regards,
                    Dennis

Comment

I'm in, too! Can't wait for opening day!
                      SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Hi Dennis,

Of course, I'm in your NFL Poll this year. I thought it's automatic.

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                          Hi Dennis,

Of course, I'm in your NFL Poll this year. I thought it's automatic.

I figured as much Maggie, but better safe than sorry!

Regards,
                          Dennis

Comment

We're up to 12 now. Again, if you plan to participate please drop a post here. It makes it easier for me to set up my stuff......thanks!

Regards,
                            Dennis

Comment

The 10 Week 1 games will be posted September 1. At that time I will have a mod move the thread to the Sports Field.

Regards,
                              Dennis

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X