X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dgfred
    replied
    Originally posted by hellboy30 View Post
    I had a similar moment......I had an unexpected guest show up in the middle of the night & I didn't get much sleep Saturday night. I forgot to check my RB's & accidentally left the guy who wasn't going to play in there-both of my replacements scored great points. Thank goodness the rest of my folks stepped up-including the kicker. I may have won the play offs, but my hat is totally off to Banana's Slugs for the regular season. I don't think anyone has dominated the regular season so well. That deserves some major kudos!
    Well, now I hate you more... both a fantasy victory AND 'company'

Banana Slugs is my college roommate... he is a freak just like us.
    I will MAKE SURE NOT to tell him of y'alls kudos .

He would never let me hear the end of it. Haha.

*A funny sidenote to his doing good this year is he was drafting from his crappy laptop and I called him... mostly to talk crap and distract him.
    He couldn't even find the QB he was looking to draft #1... I think it was Luck. I had to tell him how to find him... get him thru the pick then he hung up on me because of my trash talking about his dumb pick. Turns out he didn't even need Luck... or luck.

He is a good fellow... I just don't like for him to know.

Leave a comment:

• D1J1
    replied
    Good Christ, am I an idiot! Apologies out to you Jon!

Congratulations Morrisons Minions!

Regards,
    Dennis

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    Originally posted by dgfred View Post
    Due to my mental lapse of not playing Cam... Hellboy has knocked me out of the playoffs by 3 (yes, 3) points. Dang it... dang it . I am utterly disgusted by doing something so stupid . I also benched Olsen for good measure. Then again, I deserved to lose.

Somebody dumb should never overthink .

You had me nervous yesterday, thought you might catch me. Had I played Arizona's D, I wouldn't have needed to worry.

I set my line up a week ago. I don't have full access to the internet sometimes. There wasn't much I could do even if I wanted to make changes.

I intentionally sat Brady, Floyd and Fitzgerald...I almost sat Gronk. Had I known Eli was going to play so poorly, I would have started Russel Wilson.

Hey...at least I get to add a 3rd place trophy to my Trophy Case.

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    I thought no one can take Banana Slugs. He owned us all season.

Congrat, Jon!

Now you have to defend your title next season...good luck with that.

Leave a comment:

• hellboy30
    replied
    I had a similar moment......I had an unexpected guest show up in the middle of the night & I didn't get much sleep Saturday night. I forgot to check my RB's & accidentally left the guy who wasn't going to play in there-both of my replacements scored great points. Thank goodness the rest of my folks stepped up-including the kicker. I may have won the play offs, but my hat is totally off to Banana's Slugs for the regular season. I don't think anyone has dominated the regular season so well. That deserves some major kudos!

Leave a comment:

• dgfred
    replied
    Due to my mental lapse of not playing Cam... Hellboy has knocked me out of the playoffs by 3 (yes, 3) points. Dang it... dang it . I am utterly disgusted by doing something so stupid . I also benched Olsen for good measure. Then again, I deserved to lose.

Somebody dumb should never overthink .

Leave a comment:

• D1J1
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikki View Post
    I had no idea that the regular season for fantasy football has concluded. For some reason, I thought there are 2 more weeks to go.

Looks like I am going up against Dennis in the consolation round.
    I think we both have a bye this week, and take on the losers of the first round of the playoffs next. But I've been wrong before!

Regards,
    Dennis

Leave a comment:

• Nikki
    replied
    I had no idea that the regular season for fantasy football has concluded. For some reason, I thought there are 2 more weeks to go.

Looks like I am going up against Dennis in the consolation round.

Leave a comment:

• hellboy30
    replied
    Originally posted by dgfred View Post
    4 teams, starts week 15.

Dennis asked a few post up.
    I was in such a hurry, I didn't even notice....thanks!

Leave a comment:

• dgfred
    replied
    4 teams, starts week 15.

Dennis asked a few post up.

Leave a comment:

• hellboy30
    replied
    With 6 teams, do we all make the play-offs? Just 4? I noticed that the top 3 of us say we have clinched a spot. How many weeks are the playoffs?

Leave a comment:

• dgfred
    replied
    I teased my friend Patrick over his first loss of the season ,
    He said he felt sorry for me . Dirty dog.

Leave a comment:

• dgfred
    replied
    Yes D, it is 4 teams.

Starts Week 15.

Leave a comment:

• dgfred
    replied
    Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
    Not that I need to worry about it, but how many make the playoffs?

Regards,
    Dennis
    I think four. I think it is on the league page under settings too.

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    Geezo...my team sucked this week. I got a bunch of guys playing tonight, hope they make up for the slackers.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X