Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ACG Fantasy Football

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dgfred View Post
    I was sitting there watching the start of the game... reading ACG post and about to post that I had Gronk last year on both my team here and my Keeper team.

    Here WAS the post: I think he is going to have a down year this season (how could you let him beat you ?) or maybe get injured.

    Just about that time = Gronk catches ball and proceeds to run over two Steelers for the TD on the way to a 3 TD night.
    I might have been mistaken... AGAIN. I thought you might get a kick out of that .

    The Dolphins play the Patriots the last game of the season .
    I wonder if it will have playoff-making implications for the 'phins .
    I feel a Patriot induced heartbreak coming on.

    LOL! That's hilarious, thanks for the play by play.

    Last night, every time (my QB) Brady threw a TD to (my TE) Gronk, I did my happy dance. Then when my NE kicker kicks the FG, I did cartwheels.
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

    Comment


    • You need to video that 'happy dance' for me... that might mend my broken feelings .

      SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

      Comment


      • Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun. I miss all the fun. I wish I could peek at the action.

        I will be rooting Maggie on to win this year. So far, sounds very likely.
        Last edited by Percy Coburg; 11 Sep 15, 12:01.

        Comment


        • Hey Percy. Stay tuned here and we will keep you updated.

          We are always nice to Maggie... mostly to lure her into complacency.

          Then we like to sneak up on her in the playoffs.

          I have made the points so scewed it looks like the scores will be like

          400-350 and such .

          SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dgfred View Post
            I have made the points so scewed it looks like the scores will be like

            400-350 and such .


            I was wondering at first why the points were so high. Then I took a closer look at what you tinkered with and figured it out.

            Brady almost scored 100, and Gronk almost 50!
            "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

            "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dgfred View Post
              I was sitting there watching the start of the game... reading ACG post and about to post that I had Gronk last year on both my team here and my Keeper team.

              Here WAS the post: I think he is going to have a down year this season (how could you let him beat you ?) or maybe get injured.

              Just about that time = Gronk catches ball and proceeds to run over two Steelers for the TD on the way to a 3 TD night.
              I might have been mistaken... AGAIN. I thought you might get a kick out of that .

              This is how they described it on Rotoworld. Couldn't have said it better....


              Gronk dusted Robert Golden on his first touchdown, where Antwon Blake also made a "business decision." He dismantled Will Allen and Mike Mitchell on score No. 2, and blew by ILB "Terence Garvin" for TD No. 3.
              "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

              "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                LOL! That's hilarious, thanks for the play by play.

                Last night, every time (my QB) Brady threw a TD to (my TE) Gronk, I did my happy dance. Then when my NE kicker kicked the extra point, I did cartwheels.

                I liked the double scores so much, I am trading TY for Beckham Jr., since I have Eli as my 2nd QB.

                I may regret this trade but just can't resist...the points possibilities are tremendous.
                "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

                "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

                Comment


                • I'm sorry but I do not understand how Yahoo calculate the points. Currently it shows I have 59 points but in reality I only have 19. Even if they add the 24 points for the guy I have on the bench, it still wouldn't come out to 59 points.
                  “Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

                  Comment


                  • Can't believe you guys are playing with a known fantasy cheater. In case you didn't know though...

                    http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...145123&page=12
                    "In the absence of orders...find something and kill it!" Lt. General Erwin Rommel, 1942

                    Comment


                    • Arrgh, a guy I have a trade pending for got injured today.
                      “Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by smallvillekalel View Post
                        Can't believe you guys are playing with a known fantasy cheater. In case you didn't know though...

                        http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...145123&page=12
                        That is not needed .

                        You could play or just stay away.
                        SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                          Arrgh, a guy I have a trade pending for got injured today.
                          I hope you got to see the ending of your Boy's game .

                          Unbelievable.
                          SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dgfred View Post
                            That is not needed .

                            You could play or just stay away.
                            Just making sure everyone knows what they're dealing with.
                            "In the absence of orders...find something and kill it!" Lt. General Erwin Rommel, 1942

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dgfred View Post
                              I hope you got to see the ending of your Boy's game .

                              Unbelievable.

                              I am still in shock.

                              Romo and Witten scored for me big time. I thought for sure I was gonna lose my matchup, but my boyz came through for me.

                              I made a trade offer for Dez but when he got injured, I cancelled it.
                              “Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

                              Comment


                              • Good win Nikki!

                                Regards,
                                Dennis
                                If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

                                Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X