ACG Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greg,

I hope you can get this going, even if you need to go public. I passed up an invite to another league to play in this one.
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Trying to get the invites out... having problems with emailing new teams.

Check your email to see it you, Dennis and my friend Patrick get them.

I will make it public after I make sure you are all in... and hellboy too.

SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Originally posted by dgfred View Post
        Trying to get the invites out... having problems with emailing new teams.

Check your email to see it you, Dennis and my friend Patrick get them.

I will make it public after I make sure you are all in... and hellboy too.

Got mine Greg!

Regards,
        Dennis
        If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Comment

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Got the invite and joined the league.

I didn't like any of the helmets they had to choose from so I downloaded my own.
              “Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

Haha... that sort or reminds me of Maggie promising not to whupp our butts too badly this year .

Get hellboy joined up today then I will make public.

Glad you joined us Nikki!

Comment

Done!!!! When is the draft?
                  The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

Thanks. I just made the League open for public view... hopefully we get like 6 more decent players.

Right now the draft is next Tuesday night- 9pm EST. Unless someone has big problems with that.

Should be fun.

Comment

• Too bad we can't just go with 6 teams.
                      “Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

Comment

• We can as a last resort... but probably need to make some stat/roster changes if we do. Like 2 QBs, extra RBs and WRs, etc playing.

I have it set to 10 max right now but nobody has joined yet. I will wait until monday and see what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by dgfred View Post
                          We can as a last resort... but probably need to make some stat/roster changes if we do. Like 2 QBs, extra RBs and WRs, etc playing.

I have it set to 10 max right now but nobody has joined yet. I will wait until monday and see what happens.

I hope we just go with 6. Then we will all have spectacular players.

Comment

• OK everyone... we are set with 6 teams but I changed the rosters and point settings so make sure to look them over. Some special changes to note are 2 QBs starting, 2 Defenses starting, and 3 WRs.

Draft Tuesday at 9pm EST.

Comment

• Cool! I can't wait for the draft. I will be taking a lot of Cowboys.

Comment

• Since there are extra positions at QB and Defense... my friend Patrick suggested each of us drafting our favorite team's QB first, Defense second and any other player off your team with the first 3 picks.

I like it... but don't know about hellboy's favorite team or if y'all would be ok with that. I am sure we can talk more and maybe trade those players if the draft doesn't work it out that way.

Let's have some fun.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X