ACG Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dgfred View Post
    Try the Slugs (not happy with my negative points)... he has Stafford in another league.

I like negatives... if you D gives up alot of points, fumbles, INTs, etc.

I once lost a playoff game because my RB fumbled twice.
    I don't see enough value in the Slugs to make a move there, but thanks for the suggestion. I also posted in the league site.

Regards,
    Dennis
    If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Haha... I will be sure to tell him .

Seriously tho... if you were willing to trade him I would consider Thomas and one of his QBs for Stafford and someone else of less value.

SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
        Looking to trade Matt Stafford. Any offers?

Regards,
        Dennis

What position are you looking to trade for?
        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Hey Dennis....why are you hanging onto Adrian Peterson?
          It's all over sports-talk that Peterson is in denial to think he will play again this year.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
            Hey Dennis....why are you hanging onto Adrian Peterson?
            It's all over sports-talk that Peterson is in denial to think he will play again this year.
            Perse, I'm thinking a top flight RB or WR for Stafford. You are probably right about Peterson, but there has been no official word on him yet from the league or the team. Waiting to see what happens with his trial date as well.

Regards,
            Dennis

Comment

Perse, I'm thinking a top flight RB or WR for Stafford. You are probably right about Peterson, but there has been no official word on him yet from the league or the team. Waiting to see what happens with his trial date as well.

Regards,
              Dennis

I'm good at QB but I know Red is looking for a QB.

I would've dumped Peterson by now. He is taking up a valuable roster spot. He ain't gonna play this season. Goodell won't allow it.

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                I'm good at QB but I know Red is looking for a QB.

I would've dumped Peterson by now. He is taking up a valuable roster spot. He ain't gonna play this season. Goodell won't allow it.
                I moved him. Posted here and on the league site about the desire to trade. If Red is interested he will pick up on it. I'm in the crap now due to huge points explosions by everyone I've played. Available players won't carry enough quality to help me, so worst comes to worst, I simply sit on Stafford to deny him to anyone else.

Regards,
                Dennis

Comment

I moved him. Posted here and on the league site about the desire to trade. If Red is interested he will pick up on it. I'm in the crap now due to huge points explosions by everyone I've played. Available players won't carry enough quality to help me, so worst comes to worst, I simply sit on Stafford to deny him to anyone else.

Regards,
                  Dennis

LOL! Fair enough. I've held players for the same reason once or twice.

There's been a lot of injuries early in the season. You never know, you may end up glad you held onto him.

Comment

Anyone looking for an elite WR1? I am willing to trade Megatron (healthy again) or Randall Cobb for an elite RB1.

Comment

I would... but I don't know if you would consider any of my RBs elite.

Comment

I would... but I don't know if you would consider any of my RBs elite.

Pfffft! You don't need any help, not when you get to play easy opponents.

1st place is sooooo close...soon I shall reclaim my place.

Comment

Haha... here I thought we were playing the same people .

Comment

I think I may have found my 'elite' RB.

I grabbed Latavius Murray on a hunch and he was a pleasant surprise Thur night.

Comment

The Rams will slam him next week IMO.

Comment

The Rams will slam him next week IMO.

I highly doubt that. The Rams let Ryan Mathews run for over 100 yards and scored a TD on Sun. I'm expecting an even better performance from Latavius Murray.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X