No announcement yet.

ACG Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis have 2hrs to put Baltimore Defence into position to play this afternoon. Right now, he has them on the bench.
    “Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

Comment

• It would benefit me if it stays the way it is now but I prefer to beat him in a fair match.
      “Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

Comment

• All is fair in Love, War and Fantasy .

Dennnis is well aware of the starting player rules.
        It may have slipped his mind since he is taking a little trip.

Take your breaks when you can.
        SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

• Thanks for the display of sportsmanship Nikki! It was much appreciated, but Greg is correct. I was enjoying a weekend with my son and did not look at a computer between Thursday evening and Monday evening.

I do the same for folks who forget things in the poll when I can. Unfortunately, I could not for rebpreacher this week due to being out of communication as I explained above.

Regards,
          Dennis
          If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

• Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
            Thanks for the display of sportsmanship Nikki! It was much appreciated, but Greg is correct. I was enjoying a weekend with my son and did not look at a computer between Thursday evening and Monday evening.

I do the same for folks who forget things in the poll when I can. Unfortunately, I could not for rebpreacher this week due to being out of communication as I explained above.

Regards,
            Dennis

You still beat me!

The loss stings more when you get beat by someone who wasn't even trying hard.

Comment

• Nice win Greg!

Regards,
              Dennis

Comment

• Thanks pal . Few and far between this year .

to you!

Comment

• Originally posted by dgfred View Post
                  Thanks pal . Few and far between this year .

to you!
                  Yep, I'm in that club as well!

Regards,
                  Dennis

Comment

• Banana Slugs is unbeatable! Although, he just lost Foster with a season ending injury.
                    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• Originally posted by dgfred View Post
                      Not sure pal... he is a killer with our stats.

I will think it over.

If I don't look out I am going to be stuck in last place .

How about Odell Beckham Jr for Edelman?

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• If Nikki beats me this week, it's mostly because of Ryan Fitzpatrick getting hurt & putting up almost no points for me.....but you really can't plan for that stuff. Just frustrating. Should be a good game tonight to see if Tyler can bridge the distance.
                        The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

• There were a lot of injuries the last couple of weeks. Dennis' Destroyers (Bell) and Banana Slugs (Forte) both lost their RB1 early in the game.

I lost Steve Smith Sr for the season.

Comment

• IF I manage to hold onto my lead against Fred's Fhins, it will be in spite of the NY Giants. Minus 4 points!

Comment

• Well... let's hope not .

Comment

• I clipped you by two pts Maggie 459 - 457

OT helped out with some more points.

Amazing with all those points that it comes down to just two.

Hope we are still soul mates tho .

What a battle!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X