No announcement yet.

ACG Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear sir... have you checked your trade offers?

Not that any Dolphins would have done me any good this week

The defense certainly earned me minus 12 points

Maybe I should re-think that offer

-ing up their entire season awfully early
    SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

• Originally posted by dgfred View Post
      The defense certainly earned me minus 12 points

I was hoping for a thrashing so I could catch up with you. Had I played Steve Smith Sr instead of the good for nothing Terrance Williams...

On the other hand, my Arizona D gave me 44 points at the expense of my Niners. I was soooooo discombobulated. I found it difficult to cheer on Arizona...yet I was.
      "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• Originally posted by hellboy30 View Post
        I was neck & neck with Nikki-we were separated by one point going into the game last night. Obviously, Mr Rogers had no problems as Randall Cobb exploded. A close win, but the nail biters are the fun ones!
        I thought you guys were going to end in a TIE.

I have Jamaal and Greg has Rodgers. I needed Rodgers to have a terrible game, I doubted he would but I was hoping nonetheless.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• BTW...what happened to the 'Smack Talk' feature?

Comment

• Don't know ... but please bring it here.

Comment

Don't know ... but please bring it here.

Who knows...maybe some will see how much fun we are having and decide to join us next year!

Comment

• Well , not only did the Refs royally screw the Lions out of a probably win ... but kept the Seattle D from giving up that touchdown.

So: Nikki comes from behind to beat me 305-303

Jeez Loouise

Comment

Well , not only did the Refs royally screw the Lions out of a probably win ... but kept the Seattle D from giving up that touchdown.

So: Nikki comes from behind to beat me 305-303

Jeez Loouise

I was thinking about you when I was watching this game. I knew you must've been pulling your hair out. You had the victory in sight....then oooops.

I just finished getting my butt whupped by Slug...as usual. I can't remember ever beating him.
                  He always give me fits whenever I play him...makes me want to bang my head against the wall.

Hey, at least I have Brady and Gronk back from their BYE.

Comment

• Originally posted by hellboy30 View Post
                    A close win, but the nail biters are the fun ones!

Tell that to Greg...he was on the losing end of a close one. I doubt he had fun at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                      I was thinking about you when I was watching this game. I knew you must've been pulling your hair out. You had the victory in sight....then oooops.

I just finished getting my butt whupped by Slug...as usual. I can't remember ever beating him.
                      He always give me fits whenever I play him...makes me want to bang my head against the wall.

Hey pal,
                      Those guys are the Banana Slugs led by my college roommate- Patrick
                      Last year was his first year.
                      Slug isn't in the league anymore.

Maybe he will be back next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Persephone View Post

You wouldn't believe it... but Seattle also caused me to lose in fantasy a few years ago in that night game vs Green Bay when they won on the final play.

Just one of the many reasons I dislike the Seahawks .

I don't like their coach either... never have.

Comment

Hey pal,
                          Those guys are the Banana Slugs led by my college roommate- Patrick
                          Last year was his first year.
                          Slug isn't in the league anymore.

Maybe he will be back next year.

This whole time, I thought it was Slug's team.

To Patrick!

Comment

You wouldn't believe it... but Seattle also caused me to lose in fantasy a few years ago in that night game vs Green Bay when they won on the final play.

Just one of the many reasons I dislike the Seahawks .

I don't like their coach either... never have.

Well...another thing we have in common.

I love it whenever Harbaugh clowns Carroll. Remember when Harbaugh and his Cardinals ran up the score on USC in 2009 by 55-21? After the game, Carroll ran up to Harbaugh and asked him, "what's the deal." Harbaugh just asked right back to him, "what's your deal?"

Comment

• So...Greg, are you willing to trade Edelman? If yes, who will it cost me?

Comment

• Not sure pal... he is a killer with our stats.

I will think it over.

If I don't look out I am going to be stuck in last place .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X