No announcement yet.

ACG Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Maggie... any 'new' thoughts on Hyde or the 49er D?
    SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikki View Post
      I am still in shock.

Romo and Witten scored for me big time. I thought for sure I was gonna lose my matchup, but my boyz came through for me.

I made a trade offer for Dez but when he got injured, I cancelled it.
      Let's see: 1st down on the 1yd line with a 3 point lead and your (top-tier, HOF, newly-signed big money) QB tells the RB not to score .

I bet the rest of the huddle looked like ... then on 3rd down the dummy doesn't fall down to let the clock keep running---- he throws it out of the endzone . The LAST thing he should have done!

Eli must/may have had big money on that game. What a cluster .

There was ALMOST no way to lose the game... the Giants did tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by dgfred View Post
        Let's see: 1st down on the 1yd line with a 3 point lead and your (top-tier, HOF, newly-signed big money) QB tells the RB not to score .

I bet the rest of the huddle looked like ... then on 3rd down the dummy doesn't fall down to let the clock keep running---- he throws it out of the endzone . The LAST thing he should have done!

When I was watching the game, towards the end I accepted that the Cowboys was going to lose. Then Eli throws the ball away, leaving the Cowboys enough time to mount a comeback.

This is why I did not draft Eli, he is so unpredictable. He can have a great game one weekend then have a cluster f*ck the next.
        “Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

Comment

Hey Maggie... any 'new' thoughts on Hyde or the 49er D?

I wouldn't mind trading for Hyde...(hint, hint).

I was about to grab the Niners Defense but YOU beat me to them. Dammit!
          "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• What a crazy week 1! At one point I had almost 400 points, then ended up with just a smidgen over 300.

Congrats on winning the matchup, Hellboy!

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

I happen to own Eli and if I decide to dump him, he'll have a huge game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                I wouldn't mind trading for Hyde...(hint, hint).

I was about to grab the Niners Defense but YOU beat me to them. Dammit!
                I have him in my Keeper league... that dastardly dennis has him with us.

Yeah... they looked good and both my current defenses have WK 5 Byes.

Comment

I have him in my Keeper league... that dastardly dennis has him with us.

Yeah... they looked good and both my current defenses have WK 5 Byes.

Both my defenses have byes on the same week too...week 9. Houston D is looking like a big DUD this season.

I have to juggle a QB and TE for week 4 byes. Found a decent TE today, still looking for a QB.

The Niners D sucked big time today. You're lucky you didn't play them...-12 points .

Comment

• Wow, I got whupped bad this week. It was a series of bad moves on my part. If my Cowboys do not pick it up, I may be forced to dump e few.
                    “Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

Comment

What a crazy week 1! At one point I had almost 400 points, then ended up with just a smidgen over 300.

Congrats on winning the matchup, Hellboy!
                      My defense saved me last week-it killed me this week! But thanks!
                      The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

• Hey J... going to send you some trade offers for some 'phins.

See what you think.

Comment

• It's possible for me to break the 500 mark tonight...

Comment

• Looking to trade one (1) of these for a wideout: DeMarco Murray, Carlos Hyde, or Mark Ingram.

Offers?

Regards,
                            Dennis
                            If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

• I hope Jamaal Charles have a HUGE game tonight and I wish Rodgers have a miserable night throwing in the rain.

Comment

I hope Jamaal Charles have a HUGE game tonight and I wish Rodgers have a miserable night throwing in the rain.
                                I was neck & neck with Nikki-we were separated by one point going into the game last night. Obviously, Mr Rogers had no problems as Randall Cobb exploded. A close win, but the nail biters are the fun ones!
                                The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X