Sotchi Olympics 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post
    You don't have to choose, you can have both. Wow 20 years now since the Ranger Canuck Stanley Cup series, that was a great one indeed.

That Playoff year had some great series Vancouver-Calgary,Buffalo-New Jersey,San Jose-Toronto and the best series that year was New Jersey-Rangers both Richter and Brodeur were white hot.

Comment

You don't have to choose, you can have both.
      There's talk that Callahan is asking for seven years, and Sather won't give it, so he might be traded after the Olympics.

Wow 20 years now since the Ranger Canuck Stanley Cup series, that was a great one indeed.
      Twenty long fcking years . . . .
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

So what's the line on the women tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
          So what's the line on the women tomorrow?
          The Canadian women have this planned for sometime late tomorrow afternoon, carry on ladies.

Comment

The Canadian women have this planned for sometime late tomorrow afternoon, carry on ladies.

Looks like Canada may face Finland or Sweden depending on how our semi-final against the USA goes tomorrow! Might go either way as the US is a good team, for sure would rather face Sweden than Finland but you never know.

Comment

^
              ^

I'm so going to enjoy the next two days.

Comment

Women's Gold Medal Ice Hockey: USA v Canada

USA up 2-0, mid-3rd Per

Mods, can we get a nail-biting smiley?

Comment

Canucks scored a fluke at 16:30. Where's the pepto?

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                      i WAS JUST WARMING UP MY FINGERS TO TYPE OUT MY HEART FELT AND HARDY CONGRATULATIONS TO THE USA, WHEN CANADA SCORED.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post
                        i WAS JUST WARMING UP MY FINGERS TO TYPE OUT MY HEART FELT AND HARDY CONGRATULATIONS TO THE USA, WHEN CANADA SCORED.
                        How much did you slobs pay the zebras to get in the way? Three times -- twice in the third -- did officials interfere with US breakaway chances, including when the Canadian net was empty.

Comment

• wow

Comment

• I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

• ^ The men will just have to turn it around in 24hrs time.

Comment

• Congrats to the Canadian women. They really played their hearts out today. They're a class act.

Of course none of that is going to save their men tomorrow.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X