• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stalin View Post
    then what's the problem?
    Problem? What problem?
    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by VinceW View Post
      Day 3 Canada now leading with 3 Gold 3 Silver and 1 Bronze.

Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
        Problem? What problem?
        no problem at all.

Comment

Oh, Canada ... you really get it.

We're about to introduce you, the reader, to the greatest thing at the Olympics in Sochi.
          http://msn.foxsports.com/olympics/me...1014?gt1=39002
          "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
          -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
              ???

Comment

Originally posted by stalin View Post
                ???
                It was funny.

Comment

Yep, we know how to live.

We got the idea from home

Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
                    Lol...
                    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by tigersqn View Post

I would like to apologize for my compatriot's boorish display of national hubris....

Comment

Canadians???? We down south hardly notice.

"Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                          Originally posted by tigersqn View Post

I would like to apologize for my compatriot's boorish display of national hubris....

Sorry. I was distracted by some fine Canadian thespianism.
                          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post

I apologize for both of my compatriot's boorish Canadian Patriotic Peacocking, these are the things us humble Canadians are itching to apologize for:

Comment

Just wait the bieb is being sent back... You get to keep that spoiled little brat...
                              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post
                                I apologize for both of my compatriot's boorish Canadian Patriotic Peacocking, these are the things us humble Canadians are itching to apologize for:

Apologies for what?

There is only two times that we exuberantly show our Canadian pride on the world stage - The Olympics and any world league hockey series.

We then go back to our self-withdrawal character...With much apologies to anyone we may have ruffled the feathers!

These next two videos explain Canadian character - and it not only applies to hockey:

And if get our a$$ kicked, we get up, learn from the lesson, start training for next time and win!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X