X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
    You.
    I never knew we had a name.
    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
      I never knew we had a name.
      It's not a name I use. I don't even know the origin of it. Saffies does it more for my lazy self.
      Last edited by Rojik; 07 Jan 14, 03:52.
      Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
        Unfortunately they have the Imperial Guard in their top 7 & we don't.
        Exactly so: and that's the rub.

Australia's top order will have to show a lot more consistency to be in contention. And is Michael Clarke another Kutusov ?
        "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
        Samuel Johnson.

Comment

What is yarpies
          Noun

yarpie (plural yarpies)
          1.(pejorative, slang) A Caucasian South African man.

Etymology[edit]

From Afrikaans japie, or plaasjapie meaning farm-boy. 'Japie' or 'plaasjapie' is a term referring to a person that grew up on a farm and is not familiar with city life, naive, often unsophisticated. Not a derogatory term, but not too polite either.
          Picked it up years ago from a few mates of mine. One worked in the mining industry, the other in the software industry in Dubai. Both neck deep in Sth Africans. You now join 'Poms', 'Yanks' and 'Kiwis' on the list of nationalities we address with a nickname. Think of it as a compliment.
          Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by BELGRAVE View Post
            Exactly so: and that's the rub.

Australia's top order will have to show a lot more consistency to be in contention. And is Michael Clarke another Kutusov ?
            On a good day he can be, but not every day.
            Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
              On a good day he can be, but not every day.
              Rogers need to bring his second inning batting form into the first innings Warner needs to play a lot safer and put his ego away, Watson needs to move down to number 5 or 6 and George Bailey should be dropped and Phil Hughs should come back in at first drop.
              http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

hopefully we can see a repeat of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJIFX...t=HL1388876880

Lol. Gotta admit I didn't see it coming, but here we are. Bloody good series though - swings and roundabouts all through the three tests.
                Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
                  Lol. Gotta admit I didn't see it coming, but here we are. Bloody good series though - swings and roundabouts all through the three tests.
                  You beat me to it.

Who would have thought it, bearing in mind how things stood just a year ago ?

Australia actually won Borodino.
                  "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
                  Samuel Johnson.

Comment

why o why but it as a close game.
                    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X