• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear England 5 for 23
    http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

Originally posted by 150935 View Post
      Oh dear England 5 for 23
      'Recovered' to make 155. Will be 300 or more behind by stumps. Will probably be put in some time tomorrow chasing 450-500 unless we fall apart. Even if we do they will be chasing 350. Won't make it to lunch day 4.
      Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
        'Recovered' to make 155. Will be 300 or more behind by stumps. Will probably be put in some time tomorrow chasing 450-500 unless we fall apart. Even if we do they will be chasing 350. Won't make it to lunch day 4.
        I give em stumps of day 3 I reckon Clarke will till the reminding batsman to smash the ball out of the ground it is already would need a record run chase for England to win thats if England can bat.

Comment

England have had powerful sessions in all five tests where they had us on the ropes. But they haven't been able to land a killer blow, and then when we put them under any sort of pressure they've imploded.

It's been an intersting series, to say the least.
          Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
            England have had powerful sessions in all five tests where they had us on the ropes. But they haven't been able to land a killer blow, and then when we put them under any sort of pressure they've imploded.

It's been an intersting series, to say the least.
            Certainly so, and the more so because the net result has been a total surprise.

And had it not been for significant contributions from Johnson and Haddin at critical periods the series might have been a lot closer.

The up-coming tour of South Africa will be of abiding interest.
            "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
            Samuel Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by BELGRAVE View Post

hopefully we can see a repeat of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJIFX...t=HL1388876880

you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Certainly so, and the more so because the net result has been a total surprise.

And had it not been for significant contributions from Johnson and Haddin at critical periods the series might have been a lot closer.

The yarpies are going to murder us. If England is consistently getting us 4 or 5 for under 150 we will be getting bowled out for that much in Sth Africa. Steyn, Philander & Morkel are going to hurt us badly unless out top order starts batting better all at the same time. Our bowling is good, but I can't see them getting Smith, Amla, De Plessis & De Villiers out consistently for less than we can make. At least one test & possibly more will be a genuine hammering. We get rolled for under 150, start our second innings 200+ behind & struggle to make them bat again.
                Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

The yarpies are going to murder us. If England is consistently getting us 4 or 5 for under 150 we will be getting bowled out for that much in Sth Africa. Steyn, Philander & Morkel are going to hurt us badly unless out top order starts batting better all at the same time. Our bowling is good, but I can't see them getting Smith, Amla, De Plessis & De Villiers out consistently for less than we can make. At least one test & possibly more will be a genuine hammering. We get rolled for under 150, start our second innings 200+ behind & struggle to make them bat again.
                  Yep. We're not as good as this summer's results would suggest. MJ tore the heart out of a shaky English team in Brisbane, and nothing went right for them after that.

Comment

5-0. England got worse with every test. yay us!

Comment

I wonder if CA was smart enouph to organise 3 or 4 tour matches I think that was the main un doing of the English this tour they only had 2 tour matches first on Cooke and his opening partner were the only ones who got batting practice.

Comment

Maybe so. It'll be an interesting reality check anyway.

With two very good pace attacks (Pattinson to come, perhaps?) it'll be like the Battle of Borodino out there. Sheer bombardment.
                        "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
                        Samuel Johnson.

Comment

Maybe so. It'll be an interesting reality check anyway.

With two very good pace attacks (Pattinson to come, perhaps?) it'll be like the Battle of Borodino out there. Sheer bombardment.
                          Unfortunately they have the Imperial Guard in their top 7 & we don't.

Comment

Yay the Yarpies (Through gritted teeth).

Comment

What is yarpies
                              you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
                                What is yarpies
                                You.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X