X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Those Who Don't Like The Steelers

A Cleveland fan's rant about the Steelers from 2 years ago:

Sums it up quite nicely.

And lest you think this guy is only hating the Steelers, he also hammers the Browns pretty good too. I posted this before but since I'm posting his Steelers rant, it's only fair to show how he rags on the Browns as well. It's also from 2 years ago but it rings just as true today as it did back then.

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Good one Bob!

Now, hark back to the 50's and 60's, when I first became a Stiller fan yunz guys! Oh, and don't forget the early 70's either!

Back to the dark ages when the Browns and not the Stillers ran roughshod over the football world. Jimmy Brown averaging what seems like 50 yards a carry and 6 TDs a game against my boys still gives me the shivers! Back to the days when 10 nuns and a dead guy could cover the spread against them most weeks!

Oh, and by the way, yunz don't take credit by proxy for the Ravens Super Bowl rings 'n at do yunz!?

Regards,
    Dennis
    If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Stillers! My dad's favorite team. He's in misery this year.

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
        Good one Bob!

Now, hark back to the 50's and 60's, when I first became a Stiller fan yunz guys! Oh, and don't forget the early 70's either!

Back to the dark ages when the Browns and not the Stillers ran roughshod over the football world. Jimmy Brown averaging what seems like 50 yards a carry and 6 TDs a game against my boys still gives me the shivers! Back to the days when 10 nuns and a dead guy could cover the spread against them most weeks!

Oh, and by the way, yunz don't take credit by proxy for the Ravens Super Bowl rings 'n at do yunz!?

Regards,
        Dennis
        No credit for the Ravens. If it's possible, I loath the Ravens more than the Stillers.
        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
          No credit for the Ravens. If it's possible, I loath the Ravens more than the Stillers.
          I hate the Ravens although I can stomach them a little better now that the spotlight hog Ray Lewis is gone. Ray Lewis can talk crazy things like the NFL turning off the lights at the Super Bowl and how NFL games stops murders from happening in the city. He can dance around like a crazy person and gives motivational speeches that even his teammates admitted never made much sense. The bottom line is when people think about Baltimore sports the names Johnny Unitas, Art Donovan, John Mackey, Brooks Robinson, Earl Weaver and Cal Ripken come up before Ray Lewis.
          “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
          ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X