ESPN And Ray Lewis On Sunday NFL Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN And Ray Lewis On Sunday NFL Countdown

ESPN has hired Ray Lewis to be on it's Sunday NFL Countdown show previewing all the games to be played. Are we supposed to forget that Ray Lewis was involved in a multiple murder? And that he's never truly come clean about what happened? How are we supposed to take ESPN's NFL pre-game show seriously when they hire such a reprehensible human being? It's no wonder that so many other new all-sports networks are starting up because ESPN no longer has any credibility by it's hiring of a man whose criminal activities would've landed him a lengthy prison sentence but for the fact that he could play linebacker better than almost any one.

I feel dirty watching ESPN's coverage.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

I won't to let him ruin my NFL Sunday...I just won't watch ESPN anymore, unless they have a game on.
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

One more reason I don't watch ESPN.

I watch the CBS NFL coverage.

Its better anyway.
      "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Captain General View Post
        One more reason I don't watch ESPN.

I watch the CBS NFL coverage.

Its better anyway.
        That's the one I watch now.

Comment

Careful Bob! I understand Ray-Ray is saving places in that limo for people who doubt his word! Especially since he found is savior! No, not Jesus, Goodell!

Regards,
          Dennis
          If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

It's hard to take someone seriously when they say things like "The NFL had the lights turned off at the Super Bowl to try to kill the Ravens momentum" and " Football keeps murders from happening in cities."
            “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
            ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
              It's hard to take someone seriously when they say things like "The NFL had the lights turned off at the Super Bowl to try to kill the Ravens momentum" and " Football keeps murders from happening in cities."
              Wow!

Comment

I think I read somewhere that R. Lewis would kill the ratings for ESPN.
                The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

I'm sure ESPN will knife through the competition with Lewis' help.
                  The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

My preferred pre-game shows are Fox and NFL Network.
                    Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

When initially offered the spot, Lewis was quoted as saying:

"Sure, I'll take a stab at it."

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                        I'm sure ESPN will knife through the competition with Lewis' help.
                        Ray-Ray would no doubt call you a sharp one Jeff!

Regards,
                        Dennis
                        If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
                          Ray-Ray would no doubt call you a sharp one Jeff!

Regards,
                          Dennis

Comment

Originally posted by RichardS View Post
                            My preferred pre-game shows are Fox and NFL Network.

Yeah, but if you like watching college football, you can't avoid ESPN.
                            "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

I met him during that case. I NEVER take him seriously, and NEVER believe ANYTHING he says.
                              This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X