Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter3
    replied
    240 - that will open a few running lanes. I used to be down your way and am familiar with the blue and gold.

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    replied
    They have not been to the playoffs in several years now. They only took third in conference last year with a 7 and 4 year. I am keeping my fingers crossed this year. Sam Houston has even beaten us several times in a row and we used to OWN them. We have no major injuries this year and that is unusual. Several Running Backs are unable t practice so we moved the FullBacks there! It worked well last knight. Both are over 240 pounds.

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• Twitter3
    replied
    Congrats on the victory. McNeese St. was very good several to a few years plus that back. I know they have been post season bound several times right?

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    replied
    Eastern Washington and North Dakota State also upset people. McNeese State is in walking distance of where I grew up in Lake Charles, LA.

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
    What a day! My team McNeese State beat BCS South Florida, 53 to 21. The Tampa Sportswriter even accused us of running up the score! I don't think so. The last 'drive' we had we were running up the middle. When we played them in 2006 we went ahead big but lost on a come from behind pass at the end of the game. It is hard to not score when you keep getting the ball on their five yard line.

I hear two other FCS schools upset BCS schools.

Pruitt
    for McNeese State, who ever in h that is.

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    started a topic Game 1 upsets!

Game 1 upsets!

What a day! My team McNeese State beat BCS South Florida, 53 to 21. The Tampa Sportswriter even accused us of running up the score! I don't think so. The last 'drive' we had we were running up the middle. When we played them in 2006 we went ahead big but lost on a come from behind pass at the end of the game. It is hard to not score when you keep getting the ball on their five yard line.

I hear two other FCS schools upset BCS schools.

Pruitt

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X