Game 1 upsets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 1 upsets!

What a day! My team McNeese State beat BCS South Florida, 53 to 21. The Tampa Sportswriter even accused us of running up the score! I don't think so. The last 'drive' we had we were running up the middle. When we played them in 2006 we went ahead big but lost on a come from behind pass at the end of the game. It is hard to not score when you keep getting the ball on their five yard line.

I hear two other FCS schools upset BCS schools.

Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
    What a day! My team McNeese State beat BCS South Florida, 53 to 21. The Tampa Sportswriter even accused us of running up the score! I don't think so. The last 'drive' we had we were running up the middle. When we played them in 2006 we went ahead big but lost on a come from behind pass at the end of the game. It is hard to not score when you keep getting the ball on their five yard line.

I hear two other FCS schools upset BCS schools.

Pruitt
    for McNeese State, who ever in h that is.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Eastern Washington and North Dakota State also upset people. McNeese State is in walking distance of where I grew up in Lake Charles, LA.

Pruitt

Comment

Congrats on the victory. McNeese St. was very good several to a few years plus that back. I know they have been post season bound several times right?
        "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
        -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

They have not been to the playoffs in several years now. They only took third in conference last year with a 7 and 4 year. I am keeping my fingers crossed this year. Sam Houston has even beaten us several times in a row and we used to OWN them. We have no major injuries this year and that is unusual. Several Running Backs are unable t practice so we moved the FullBacks there! It worked well last knight. Both are over 240 pounds.

Pruitt

Comment

240 - that will open a few running lanes. I used to be down your way and am familiar with the blue and gold.
            "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
            -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X