No announcement yet.

What if the Farmer's Almanac is right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if the Farmer's Almanac is right?

According to the well-known weather prognosticators at the Farmer's Almanac the upcoming Super Bowl, which is to be played outdoors in New York, could be played in less than perfect weather conditions. Mike and Mike on ESPN is having an interesting exchanging of opinions on whether a Super Bowl in less than perfect conditions will be good for the game. What's your take?

http://news.yahoo.com/farmers-almana...175230833.html
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went when they died-Will Rogers

Football is an out door sport. Next question please.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I buy the Almanac every year.... great source of information.
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

The money they get paid, they better take the field in anything short of a tornado.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          The money they get paid, they better take the field in anything short of a tornado.
          Agreed. No excuses. Earn that money for once.
          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Considering that the majority of the recent games have been indoors, giving teams built for and playing in that environment a potential marked advntage, I am looking forward to the shoe being on the other foot!

Regards,
            Dennis
            If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

I've always thought that the Super Bowl was held in warm weather states or domes because of fan comfort. I dont think the players (most of them anyway) would have a problem with playing in wintry conditions.
              If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X