Hey, A-Rod, cry me a river...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, A-Rod, cry me a river...

Why is it that Alex Rodriguez is the only player out of those 13 found using PEDs who refuses to take his punishment. I know, I know, the $$$$$($$$$$$$$$$$$), right?
    Too bad the MLB brass won't grow a couple and just kick him out or ban him from playing until his "arbitration" can be done.
    Delaying his 'due process' will only hurt MLB in the long run. Do the "arbitration" now before he plays any more innings.
    Notice how he doesn't just deny his use of PEDs? He just looked glum and said how this has been the 'worst 11 months of my life' ...AWWWW...here's a cryin' towel, A-Rod. Man up and take your punishment. You f^^ked up and you got caught. Own it.
    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
    IN MARE IN COELO

I've got half a mind to send him one of these in c/o the NY Yankees management office:

Youthful Exuberance Is No Match For Old Age And Treachery.

Comment

When I saw a bit of him say, "I'm fighting for my life" I wanted to wretch! What a poser!

Regards,
      Dennis
      If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

I'm no A-Rod fan, far from it, but it does appear that MLB is coming down on him harder than the others. Why so?
        What do they have on him? They say they have tons of evidence...but I have yet to see any of it.
        What did A-Rod do to deserve such harsher punishment?
        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

A Rod.
          I don't like free agents, designated hitters, inter leage play, or those stupid oversized uniforms.
          He should have stayed on the Mariners.
          And do his best to help his team win.
          Like Ernie Banks did all those years on the Cubs.

"Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

Originally posted by Slug View Post
            A Rod.
            I don't like free agents, designated hitters, inter leage play, or those stupid oversized uniforms.
            He should have stayed on the Mariners.
            And do his best to help his team win.
            Like Ernie Banks did all those years on the Cubs.

Gotta disagree on free agency Slug. Prior to that the reserve clause ruled. I wouldn't have wanted to have my ability to sell my services as a teacher restricted in that manner. Nor, I think, would the vast majority of people in any line of work.

As to why Rodriguez is seemingly targeted, it may be due to his heightened level of involvement. Recruiting business for Biogenesis, attempting to interfere with the investigation are two actions that have been reported widely. I see both as serious and deserving of additional sanction.

Regards,
            Dennis
            If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Speaking of...

Got beaned.

...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

I think because earlier he denied everything, then admitted it. A little bit of the Braun thing here. Tell the truth the first time.
                My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Even though I despise A-Rod, I thought it was a really nice gesture by the 12 year old fan.

12-Year-Old East Islip Boy Returns Record Grand Slam Ball To A-Rod
                  Rodriguez Gives Boy Autographs In Return For Record-Breaking Ball

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/09/...ball-to-a-rod/
                  "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                    Why is it that Alex Rodriguez is the only player out of those 13 found using PEDs who refuses to take his punishment. I know, I know, the $$$$$($$$$$$$$$$$$), right?
                    Too bad the MLB brass won't grow a couple and just kick him out or ban him from playing until his "arbitration" can be done.
                    Delaying his 'due process' will only hurt MLB in the long run. Do the "arbitration" now before he plays any more innings.
                    Notice how he doesn't just deny his use of PEDs? He just looked glum and said how this has been the 'worst 11 months of my life' ...AWWWW...here's a cryin' towel, A-Rod. Man up and take your punishment. You f^^ked up and you got caught. Own it.
                    You know in Australia if there was any player suspected of drugs I would think they would be sitting out of the sport till there name is either cleared or justified. I think what has muddied the waters here in Australia is the argument of the certain peptides were not illegal in the period of the usage on players I dunno if it was the same in the MLB.
                    http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X