Texas football coach in the Barclays Premier League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas football coach in the Barclays Premier League

No, not really. But this promo for the league on US television was funny.

Yeah. It is funny.
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

So its on NBC now. Ugh.
      This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Some Ad Agency is going to see their revenues skyrocket. This was really well done.
        My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

"Ties, and no playoffs.....why do you even do this?"
          ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

I was gonna post this but you beat me to it. Its really well done. Very funny. West Ham = pick up trucks....

Comment

"Manchester United. Super rich everybody either loves them or hates them."

"Dallas Cowboys."

"Liverpool. Use to be great, haven't won a title in a really long time."

"Also Dallas Cowboys."

Funny because its true!

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
                So its on NBC now. Ugh.
                Hey, NBC is going to give us more soccer than we could possibly take in individually. EVERY game will be available live this year. NBC will be delivering more EPL soccer to Americans than can be seen in ENGLAND!!

I have put together a video simulation of what it could be like here

If you have Direct TV, EPL games will have their own channel if they are not aired on NBC Sports or NBC. The channels are 491-495. I will miss the 22-24hrs a day coverage and replays on FSC, as well as Lloyd Barker's commentary on Fox Soccer News, but oh well. NBC is investing big, and at least this year, we consumers are going to be the winners.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X