Fallon Fox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallon Fox

This transgender (now female) MMA fighter recently came out as having once been male. Currently 37 years old she underwent gender reassignment (where does that term come from?) 7 years ago and after started training as a fighter. The fights she has had so far have all ended in the first round...wins. She only recently came out as having once been a man.
    would you cry foul if she had beaten you? Would you, as a manager/trainer or fighter, go up against this fighter? Should she have come out sooner?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mma...?sct=mma_wr_a3
    Attached Files
    John

Play La Marseillaise. Play it!

She is a very controversial subject in the MMA community. I have no problem with her transgender status but I have to wonder if her male built muscles give her an advantage over her female counterparts.
    If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

"She" has unfair advantage. Her bone structure is still a man's.

And creepy is it I cut off your penis to fight girls for a living?

Matt the Meat should not have been fined for his comments.
      "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X