2013 ACG Fantasy Baseball League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 ACG Fantasy Baseball League

Alrighty then ladies and gentlemen. The bid to unseat our ACG champion is renewed! The league is up and ready to go. The name is ACG Fantasy Baseball 2013. The password is history. Please sign up and review the rules and all the other good stuff. Everyone is welcome. If you have any questions, concerns, ideas, etc., keep'em to yourself. This is a dictatorship, not a democracy. Just kidding. Please bring up anything you think is germane. And most of all, have fun and good luck to all our participants this year!!!
    "Look, a golden winged ship is passing my way"
    And I really didn't have to stop...I just kept on going.

"Castles Made Of Sand"-Jimi Hendrix from Axis:Bold As Love 1967

For those who do not know and would like to participate, the league is hosted on yahoo.com You will have to have an account there in order to participate.

Comment

Alrighty...what's the League ID# & password?
      It's not accepting the league name....
      "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

The league ID# is 3781 and the password is history Sorry about all that.

Comment

I just signed on...I gotta send Doc the invite to be my co-manager.
          "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Del and I are heading in. I need him cause he has a yahoo account.
            This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Reb, you and Del can manage the same team, like Persey and Doc do, or you can each field a team. Either way, I suggest you check out the rules. And get used to drafting live, cuz that's how we do things in this here league.

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                I just signed on...I gotta send Doc the invite to be my co-manager.
                I didn't bother to look, and some of them were hidden anyways, but, I was allowed to send invites automatically to last years team owners. Regardless, tell Doc to get his butt in here.

Comment

Hello, Del and I are the 'RidgeRunners.' He is my co-manager.

Comment

Yahoo lists him as the mgr. Its his account. So we said we'd be co-mgrs. That'll work. He knows the biz, I know baseball.
                    Delano is the fella beside my daddy in my album 1, in the picture of my daddy. So, he says now we've all met.

Comment

Awesome! Sounds like a winner. I hope you gents enjoy yourselves over the season and I look forward to our matchups

Comment

What time on March 24th Dog? That is our daddy's birthday.

Originally posted by MetalDog View Post
                        Reb, you and Del can manage the same team, like Persey and Doc do, or you can each field a team. Either way, I suggest you check out the rules. And get used to drafting live, cuz that's how we do things in this here league.

Comment

I'm Del. He went to the bathroom. I love a challenge. I believe we will, and thanks.

Originally posted by MetalDog View Post
                          Awesome! Sounds like a winner. I hope you gents enjoy yourselves over the season and I look forward to our matchups

Comment

March 24 at 2pm CDT currently. I like to hold the draft the weekend before the season starts. By that time, most of the injury news is in as to who starts the season and who starts it on the DL. The exact day and time are open to discussion as real life holds issues for all of us. When it actually takes place will be a function of when can we get the majority of managers online at the same time. That will be the day and time.

Comment

I figure we can handle that. What Del didn't tell you, his birthday is the day before. He don't wanna be 44.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X