No announcement yet.

Chelsea player kicks ballboy, gets red card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looked like the ball boy should have just coughed the ball up. That wasn't even a serious kick. Maybe the ball boy should try out for the NBA because he has the acting skills for it.
    "You listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express on a dark and stormy night......"

Comment

I hope Hazard & Chels make a successful appeal of the 3-match ban.
      And that they find the jade monkey by the next fool moon or else we kill the boy!

Comment

Soccer is barbaric, and shouldn't be tolerated.

Most violent sport ever. Ban that ****.
        "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
          They needed hold on to the draw to reach the finals I believe - I'd have kicked him if he didn't
          No. Swansea had won the away match 2-0, Chelsea needed to score 2 goals just to get extra time and they needed to win by 3 goals to get through to the final.

The ball boy was an idiot, but it doesn't give the professional player the right to try and kick it from under his body.

Comment

Originally posted by redcoat View Post
            No. Swansea had won the away match 2-0, Chelsea needed to score 2 goals just to get extra time and they needed to win by 3 goals to get through to the final.

The ball boy was an idiot, but it doesn't give the professional player the right to try and kick it from under his body.
            He's professional ballboy, interfering with the game. The game has value, which is harmed by Boy's interference. Hazard the Hero, realizing that his status of professional gives him a special knowledge of toe-poking, dislodges ball from underneath boy. By dislodging ball, Hazard restores value of the game without risking any harm to Boy. Hazard's action was a reasonable and prudent response to the problem presented to him. If some crazy drunk guy or fat kid did the same thing to my ball whicle I was just playing five-a-side at the park, then toe-poking the ball out from underneath him would be an appropriate, reasonable & prudent response.

Comment

I saw this video earlier and that kid was clearly faking his injury. He may have been sore but nothing serious.
              “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
              ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                He's professional ballboy,.
                There is no such thing, they are kids who do it for free.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X