No announcement yet.

NHL is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't live that close to Jersey. Thx. I have a thing for hockey fights I believe.
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Isn't there an MLS venue by you?
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Nope, none I know of.

Comment

^ Maybe you should just come up here. You're a Gooner, aren't you?

Comment

Yeah, but I don't like NYC.

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
              Yeah, but I don't like NYC.
              That's okay: NYC won't like you, but you should come anyway, you rube.

Comment

I was there. I came with a group of troopers to see the remains of the WTC. I vowed I'd never return. I hate big cities.

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
                  I was there. I came with a group of troopers to see the remains of the WTC. I vowed I'd never return. I hate big cities.
                  Too much thinking, not enough roadkill.

Comment

We have more roadkill around here than anywhere I've seen.

Comment

Living in Vancouver (Canada) now and this city goes nuts for the Canucks. Every game is a sell out. If there are some seats, usually they are singles and thus you can't be beside your friend. Sometimes you can get tickets that are right up at the top and you have to sit in the 'no alcohol' section. Now this really sucks!!! A cheap seat will be in the $100.00 mark. If you drive, plan on paying at least $25.00 to park.
                      "War is hell, but actual combat is a motherf#cker"
                      - Col. David Hackworth

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaOne View Post
                        Living in Vancouver (Canada) now and this city goes nuts for the Canucks. Every game is a sell out. If there are some seats, usually they are singles and thus you can't be beside your friend. Sometimes you can get tickets that are right up at the top and you have to sit in the 'no alcohol' section. Now this really sucks!!! A cheap seat will be in the $100.00 mark. If you drive, plan on paying at least $25.00 to park.

And the Hawks rumble along to a comfortable 5-0.

...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X